PDA

View Full Version : Found my problem!

EHardy1971
11-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Disconnected plug on the #3 injector!:banghead: ,must have knocked it loose when I put the upper intake on!

itlepeanut
11-08-2007, 10:08 PM
I was the first to drive the :dragon: car!

QWKSNKE
11-09-2007, 03:55 AM
:rofl:
Bnadit and I ran into that on his car a few months ago when we did a cam swap

EHardy1971
11-09-2007, 07:11 AM
:rofl:
Bnadit and I ran into that on his car a few months ago when we did a cam swap
it's usually the simple things that kick you in the ass though,ain't it?:jester:

EDIT:I put this link in my other thread,but the REAL problem is the ECU will NOT work!http://fordfuelinjection.com/5.0Lpinouts.html

Dale McPeters
11-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Depending on what year model/type ECM it is you can swap the pins around on the wiring harness side to the proper locations and make some of them work just fine......

EHardy1971
11-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Depending on what year model/type ECM it is you can swap the pins around on the wiring harness side to the proper locations and make some of them work just fine......
the only problem with this generation of EEC IV,is that is has no parameters for a BAP sensor.

sailorbob
11-12-2007, 04:06 AM
TBH the lack of a BAP sensor on a MAF equipped car is not a problem (the BAP is a hangover from pre MAF days). As long as the ecu is correct for this kind of set up then you will be OK.

I actually suspect that the L1C's code will be more developed than the GUF* so if you have a copy of the code I wouldn't mind having a look at it :)

EHardy1971
11-19-2007, 09:33 PM
TBH the lack of a BAP sensor on a MAF equipped car is not a problem (the BAP is a hangover from pre MAF days). As long as the ecu is correct for this kind of set up then you will be OK.

I actually suspect that the L1C's code will be more developed than the GUF* so if you have a copy of the code I wouldn't mind having a look at it :)
I don't have a copy of the code,BUT,you're more than welcome to check out the ECU if you want!:nice: