mustangmuscle
02-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Spent the day at MPH getting a tune from Tim

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/csgolson/MPHDYNOGRAPH08.jpg

Car runs great now!

Thanks Tim, and MPH!

Greg03Cobra
02-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Nice #'s, i thought the port would make a little more power like a buddy's car. The a/f looks good. Is that spark blowout in the upper rpms?

mustangmuscle
02-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Nice #'s, i thought the port would make a little more power like a buddy's car. The a/f looks good. Is that spark blowout in the upper rpms?

Thanks!
I asked Tim the same question. He said that it wasnt blow-out. That every mustang he's seen does just about this very same thing on the graph....

Greg03Cobra
02-08-2008, 09:22 PM
My old cobra did this & it was blowout & my 04 does it but it's plugs are at the factory gap & stock tune. How is it to drive the car now?

mustangmuscle
02-09-2008, 07:04 AM
My old cobra did this & it was blowout & my 04 does it but it's plugs are at the factory gap & stock tune. How is it to drive the car now?

The difference in the car is night and day....a real animal now!! It pulls really really hard! All the hesitation, stumbling, etc. is gone....WAHOOOOO!!!

Wish I could've gotten more video from the dyno pulls. The car sounds so different from the first pull. Tim was trying to simply get a baseline from the tune that was in the car, but had to abort due to the A/F ratio being so whacked!!!! Even the guys from the shop were coming in the showroom saying how different the car sounded after Tim began working his magic.

I'm so thoroughly impressed with Tim, and everyone at MPH! Anybody considering having any work done should definitely give them a call!

QWKSNKE
02-09-2008, 02:49 PM
That is definetly not spark blowout.

Nice numbers Chris..

yellowSVT
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
nice good run!

mustangmuscle
02-09-2008, 07:04 PM
That is definetly not spark blowout.

Nice numbers Chris..

Thanks.
Gotta say I was expecting a little bit more...especially with the
good air and ambient temp at MPH's shop. But, am very pleased
with how the car performed...

lukem80
02-09-2008, 07:06 PM
i guess thats decent for a car you drive to work everyday!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

mustangmuscle
02-09-2008, 07:09 PM
i guess thats decent for a car you drive to work everyday!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, I think so....:metal:

Thanks again for everything, bro!!!!!