PDA

View Full Version : *Hello from New York/=O]*

*MustangGT/25YRS*
02-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Hello Street Stang Members & Mods/
My name is Raymond.I just ran across this site tonight.
Well for the age...it's 60.I have a 1989/Mustang GT/Hatchback that my wife & I bought new.
It's Scarlett Red w/Smoke Grey Interior[Switching to Black,though].It's loaded for that year,and has the 5/Speed.It's a stock 5.0 w/orig.Tires/Brakes/Clutch/Suspension/Exhaust/Etc. It just sits in my garage.I have bought some things on E/Bay,for the Changeover to Black:
*Complete Dash w/all Switches & The Dash Frame & SeatBelts.Was trying to find a Black leather wrap steering wheel and trim,but,got some bills to take care of now,so items are on hold,for awhile.I did get a "great deal" on a B&M/Pro~Ripper Shifter on the Bay,too/:wiggle: ,awhile back,and put a Hurst Pistol Grip on it.I like that.
Other than that...it sits/:( .Thank You.
Kind Regards/
Raymond V.Vasta

94five0
02-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the site.. and The South.:D Good, knowlegeable folks here.

*MustangGT/25YRS*
02-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the site.. and The South.:D Good, knowlegeable folks here.
*************^^^^^^^***********
Thank You/94five0/=O].Yes...I'd like to move South someday,and get away from New York and the Snow!.
Kind Regards/
Raymond

EHardy1971
02-23-2008, 09:56 PM
:welcome: '89 was a good year!:D

Craig K.
02-24-2008, 07:45 AM
Welcome to the board, I bet that car does sit alot with all the snow you have been getting.

golfgirl
02-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Welcome! :wave:

*MustangGT/25YRS*
02-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the board, I bet that car does sit alot with all the snow you have been getting.
*******************^^^^^^^^***************
Mornin' Craig/
The Stang has been sitting for quite some time[Years].I start it,move it around,but doesn't see any road time.
It has such low miles...that if I told you you wouldn't believe me...honestly.I've told other forums in the past[Car Audio,too],and They must think it's the *Internet:bs: *.Thank You for the Welcome/=O].
Kind Regards/
Raymond

QWKSNKE
02-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the site Raymond

89five0Gt
02-24-2008, 06:52 PM
howdy :wave2:

03slobra
02-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Welcome to da site.

SthrnDaizey
02-25-2008, 09:28 AM
:welcome:

blue90lx
02-25-2008, 10:19 AM
:welcome:

Italian LX
02-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Welcome to StreetStangs. :wave:

coupe
02-25-2008, 01:38 PM
:wave2:

97cobrasvt
02-25-2008, 02:57 PM
welcome to the site

ChipR4cam
02-25-2008, 03:03 PM
:jeanyus:

Craig K.
02-25-2008, 03:54 PM
*******************^^^^^^^^***************
Mornin' Craig/
The Stang has been sitting for quite some time[Years].I start it,move it around,but doesn't see any road time.
It has such low miles...that if I told you you wouldn't believe me...honestly.I've told other forums in the past[Car Audio,too],and They must think it's the *Internet:bs: *.Thank You for the Welcome/=O].
Kind Regards/
Raymond

You need to get that thing out in the spring and drive it, they were made to enjoy out on the road.
It is killing me not to drive mine this winter (first winter in 4 years back up north). I loved being able to drive the car year round down south.
It put on a ton of miles, but hey thats what the car is for.

TheJeanyus
02-25-2008, 06:29 PM
You need to get that thing out in the spring and drive it, they were made to enjoy out on the road.
It is killing me not to drive mine this winter (first winter in 4 years back up north). I loved being able to drive the car year round down south.
If you want to bring it down here, I'll drive it during the winter for you. :jester:

Welcome to StreetStangs, Raymond. :jeanyus:

*MustangGT/25YRS*
02-25-2008, 07:30 PM
Hello Street Stang Members/
This is something!!!.All the welcomes to this forum/:wave: ...Thank You All so very much.It's a great feelin'.
*With Kind Regards*/
Raymond/=O]

*MustangGT/25YRS*
02-25-2008, 08:06 PM
****************^^^^^****************
I originally bought it for "Sunny Days" only.I wanted to have someone put a custom stereo system in it.I love car audio and my music.I had [Still Have]ideas/The Equip.I bought and what I wanted it to look like.
Well needless to say people who I heard good things about...did not care about my Stang/Equip./Our Time/Loss of alot of $$$/Etc.So after 3/Shops and some exterior damage[Very Minor,but Damaged just the same]/Paint neglect/Disrespect for others property...it took a toll on us both in money/hurt/sadness & and for me a bit of denial w/the car.
"Why...",I asked myself the final time.It was hard/Craig.
If I could have done it myself...believe me...It would have been done.So....It just sits.The garage is somewhat heated in the winter months.
To tell you the actual mileage of the Stang,is not believeable to most people I tell.They have come over to
actually see,then they believe me.
So I will say it here.The Stang has 1005.9/10 Orig. Miles.I don't like to lie...and know the Internet you can be/do/and of course..BS.I'm not that way,and like to start off on the right foot here.I'm not better than anyone here or anywhere[Or never even thought that]...just to let Everyone and the Mods know/=O].So that's why at this time,it just sits...Dammm Queenie.You take care...and *I know* what you're sayin' 'bout driving it.Maybe Someday...
With Best & Kind Regards to *You and all the SS/Members*.
Raymond

rtusnake
02-25-2008, 10:12 PM
:wave2:

TheJeanyus
02-26-2008, 12:43 AM
The Stang has 1005.9/10 Orig. Miles.
:eek:

That has to be one of the lowest, if not the lowest, mileage fox GT's in existence.

*MustangGT/25YRS*
02-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Yes...It has low mileage for the year.Hopefully I can get it done before I get much older.Take Care.
Kind Regards/
Raymond