PDA

View Full Version : compute question?

b-blown
02-25-2008, 04:30 PM
swapping from n/a to turbo set-up using built bottom end from turbocoupe don`t have a computer yet thinking of going bamafuel how hard is it to set up etc. or would a stock computer handle a t70 it`s going to be a track car mostly or should I go sds any thoughts appreciatted this is first attempt at big turbo 2.3:banghead:

SvoBrown
02-25-2008, 05:10 PM
swapping from n/a to turbo set-up using built bottom end from turbocoupe don`t have a computer yet thinking of going bamafuel how hard is it to set up etc. or would a stock computer handle a t70 it`s going to be a track car mostly or should I go sds any thoughts appreciatted this is first attempt at big turbo 2.3:banghead:

Make sure you have the injectors that will give you the fuel to do it. I would go to the after market computer first thing. There is just to much power that can be found that way. The svoca.com has a write up on the bamafuel. Save your money and do it right the first time. SdS is a good system. Read up on them and decide. I'm still saving up for a BigStuff3.

b-blown
02-26-2008, 06:52 AM
thanks for the advice am thinking Iwill use sds as I am in canada less aggravation for shipping and it doesn`t look too difficult canI hook it up and run base program and just set blow offs to dump at low pressure until I get it to a good tuner cause I live in canada north of sault michigan it`s over 300 miles to the closest tuner that I know of