03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
I do not have a manage files option so i can post my pics in parts for sale thx

QWKSNKE
03-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Sendero will have to look at this

Sendero
03-18-2008, 05:00 PM
I do not have a manage files option so i can post my pics in parts for sale thx

TooManyMustangs has the same permissions as you and he attached pictures: http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=11409

Hit Post Reply and scroll down to Additional Options. Attach Files is in the second box. Post a screenshot too and make sure you include the address bar so I can see where you're at.

waypastcrazy
03-18-2008, 08:47 PM
well i have posted pics many times but now for some reason where the attached file box is I CAN NOT CLICK ON IT THX

Sendero
03-19-2008, 07:07 AM
well i have posted pics many times but now for some reason where the attached file box is I CAN NOT CLICK ON IT THX

Post a screenshot please. If the button is there then you have permissions. If you have permissions and still can't post pictures log out of the forums and clear your cookies. If after doing all that you still come back to the forums you still can't post pictures then there is something wrong with your browser and/or operating system.

QWKSNKE
03-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Post a screenshot please. If the button is there then you have permissions. If you have permissions and still can't post pictures log out of the forums and clear your cookies. If after doing all that you still come back to the forums you still can't post pictures then there is something wrong with your browser and/or operating system.

I wonder if he has run into the same problem as 89Hoss. Joe cannot post pics because he has reached his limits. I have been unable to find anything in the admin panel to remove this

waypastcrazy
03-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Post a screenshot please. If the button is there then you have permissions. If you have permissiontpynd still can't post pictures log out of the forums and clear your cookies. If after doing all that you still come back to the forums you still can't post pictures then there is something wrong with your browser and/or operating system.

i will try that when i get back from texas i am on cell phone now and it gives me the option so that will probably work thx

Sendero
03-20-2008, 07:53 AM
I wonder if he has run into the same problem as 89Hoss. Joe cannot post pics because he has reached his limits. I have been unable to find anything in the admin panel to remove this

It's "Attachment Permissions" in the Usergroup Manager. It's set to 0 which means "unlimited" file size (in terms of storage space limits).

waypastcrazy
03-21-2008, 03:07 PM

how do I post a screen shot the manage files button is not there. I have logged out and cleared cookies have posted pics on other site just to see if it worked.I am not a computor whiz so bear with me till I get this fixed thx.

QWKSNKE
03-21-2008, 04:00 PM
email it to him.

Sendero@streetstangs.net
That should work

waypastcrazy
03-21-2008, 07:43 PM
sendero you have a pm

TheJeanyus
03-22-2008, 09:34 AM
http://www.photobucket.com

Problem solved.

waypastcrazy
03-22-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.photobucket.com

Problem solved.

thx
thank you

Sendero
03-23-2008, 05:47 PM
PM Sent

waypastcrazy
03-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks sendero there is something wrong with my browser sorry for any trouble i have caused you

QWKSNKE
03-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks sendero there is something wrong with my browser sorry for any trouble i have caused you

you didn't cause him any troubles.

Sendero
03-24-2008, 08:51 PM

you didn't cause him any troubles.

:werd:

Did you try that virus scan I sent you? Just out of curiosity are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, are you using Windows XP?

waypastcrazy
03-26-2008, 02:42 PM
working on it today i am using windows explorer but i have windows 98 this is a old computer

waypastcrazy
03-26-2008, 07:46 PM
ok i ran the virus scan and all was ok nothing found.