PDA

View Full Version : Tremec 3550/TKO tail shaft housing

Dale McPeters
04-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Anybody have a one of these laying around that they want to get rid of?
Need one to bore out for the 31 spline shaft....:jester:

Dale McPeters
04-21-2008, 07:07 AM
Never mind Bob Hanlon is going to take care of this little item for me...:D

LeeH
04-22-2008, 10:21 PM

Good, I have one but you cant have it.:jester:

The short block for the white car is assembled but I am running out of energy considering all the engines I have built in the last month. Did I tell you the 406 went 7.83 with major traction issues. We are going to Desert Thunder Fri night for test and tune to see if I can get the 406 to hook and the blue car to run, You need to come out and see us. We will have 3 cars out there, I could use the help and you need to take a break.:)

QWKSNKE
04-23-2008, 04:07 PM

That's nice of Bob to help you out with that item.

I am sure you are helping his wallet :D

Dale McPeters
04-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Good, I have one but you cant have it.:jester:

The short block for the white car is assembled but I am running out of energy considering all the engines I have built in the last month. Did I tell you the 406 went 7.83 with major traction issues. We are going to Desert Thunder Fri night for test and tune to see if I can get the 406 to hook and the blue car to run, You need to come out and see us. We will have 3 cars out there, I could use the help and you need to take a break.:)

It's about time you got all those engines built....you were running out of room!!
Yep I heard about some of the runs from Marcus Landeros today....:D

That's nice of Bob to help you out with that item.
I am sure you are helping his wallet :D

Yep Bob has been good to deal with in the past. Yeah he needs more money for his race car....:D