PDA

View Full Version : procar seats

waypastcrazy
09-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Has anyone used these.if so what's ur opinion comfort,weight , durability etc.

coupe
09-12-2008, 07:19 AM
I've seen them in person...pretty good quality...I was impressed with the finish.

Believe it or not, they are imported by Scat, the same company that does crankshafts, rods, etc... I talked to them about the stuff and they are next door to one another.

EHardy1971
09-13-2008, 10:52 PM
I've seen them in person...pretty good quality...I was impressed with the finish.

Believe it or not, they are imported by Scat, the same company that does crankshafts, rods, etc... I talked to them about the stuff and they are next door to one another.
:yup: Good quality,you can ask Marc (04 Mach) because IIRC,those are what he has in his GT.Just a bit of useless trivia,Scat originally started out making aftermarket parts exclusively for aircooled VW's.

militarymustang88gt
09-13-2008, 11:29 PM
i have them and like them alot. you just have to buy the seat adapters from them to make them fit. i tried rigging them with the stock brackets and the patter is wider and longer. but the seat adapters are like 30 a piece or something like that. i have the black center with the grey outside and black leather stuff where the shoulders meet.

coupe
09-14-2008, 03:43 PM
i have the black center with the grey outside and black leather stuff where the shoulders meet.
Pics....

militarymustang88gt
09-14-2008, 03:51 PM
i will get some here in a few.