PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this problem?

TheJeanyus
01-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Sometimes when I try to open the board (either by typing in the URL or clicking the link on my iGoogle homepage), it won't load. It'll sit there for a few minutes then give me an error message. This happens both at work and at home, so I don't think it's my computer. :shrug:

86GTPONY
01-18-2009, 08:20 AM
Yeah, it does that on mine too (both at work & home) - I just wait a few minutes and it'll work.

SvoBrown
01-18-2009, 08:22 AM
I go back to bed and try again in an hour or so.

QWKSNKE
01-18-2009, 08:37 AM
yes. There are a couple times a day where the database doesn't feel like working. Usually will start working 5 minutes later.

I have sent the info the forum emails to me to Sendero but he has been busy with other things lately

TheJeanyus
01-18-2009, 08:46 AM
yes. There are a couple times a day where the database doesn't feel like working. Usually will start working 5 minutes later.

I have sent the info the forum emails to me to Sendero but he has been busy with other things lately
Well I think he needs to quit partying with the Obama supporters in Chicago and get to work. :rant:

:jester:

Sendero
01-18-2009, 01:29 PM
I've been on ASmallOrange about some of our "neighbors" on this server. The problem is there's only so many connections this server can serve on the SQL side of things and some of our "neighbors" like to run intensive applications that take up all of those connections. Best thing to do is just close the browser and try again in 5 minutes which is how long the service takes to clean out idle connections.

CrimsonRacing
01-18-2009, 04:54 PM
I've been on ASmallOrange about some of our "neighbors" on this server. The problem is there's only so many connections this server can serve on the SQL side of things and some of our "neighbors" like to run intensive applications that take up all of those connections. Best thing to do is just close the browser and try again in 5 minutes which is how long the service takes to clean out idle connections.

I usually just cuss you real good and reload.......:jester:

:metal:

TheJeanyus
02-09-2009, 07:20 PM
So I only thought this board was acting up. SVTPerformance makes this board look flawless. I have my car for sale over there, so I have to go over to answer PMs and stuff. The board only loads about 60% of the time. :notnice:

Italian LX
02-10-2009, 04:39 AM
So I only thought this board was acting up. SVTPerformance makes this board look flawless. I have my car for sale over there, so I have to go over to answer PMs and stuff. The board only loads about 60% of the time. :notnice:
...and if you ever feel like this board is running slow, just go over to Corral and surf there for a bit. :D

EHardy1971
02-10-2009, 10:13 PM
...and if you ever feel like this board is running slow, just go over to Corral and surf there for a bit. :D
:rofl::yup: