PDA

View Full Version : Gift form a friend

Rcoupe91svo
01-29-2009, 10:57 PM
My friend down in FLA called me up and said he got a mustang ...I said that shounds great what did ya get ...he replied a pos 77 hatch my boss bought new back in the day ..I said hey its a start .. he drove it almost a year and called me again and said he locked the motor up . well dang that sucks you gonna fix it ??? he says nope got another car cheeper on gas and insurance ..so what are you going to do with the 77? HE SHOCKS ME AND SAYS ITS YOURS FREE IF YOU WANT IT ....

its been driven hard has no motor or trans now and looks nothing like it used to this is it 20years ago.orange and when i get some bills and other people paid off this is how it will look + ford racing crate motor + big friggen turbo

Doc_G
01-30-2009, 05:58 AM
cobra treatment huh. I saw one somewhere that had an elenor style body kit and hood that looked surprisingly good for a mustang II.

GL w/your project and thats a GREAT price :D

::EDIT:: I have attached some pics, and while I never was much of a fan of the mustang II, I have to say I'd rock this one w/a huge smile on my face

the actual pictures (there are more of them) can be found Here (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mustangii.org/gallery/SteveColeman/NM-Eleanor-Front.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mustangii.org/gallery/SteveColeman/&usg=__orX8ISCs82KL_0E-rxZ2MwO6xoE=&h=324&w=500&sz=68&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=6oBSHhPMcFfaBM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deleanor%2Bmustang%2BII%26um%3D1%26hl% 3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7ADBS%26sa%3DN)

ncontt
01-30-2009, 12:29 PM
ya, that last one's a bit better but the first one...."a face only a muddah would love"...lol, that being said, THE PRICE IS RIGHT BOB!!!!

SvoBrown
01-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Same here on the mustang II But for free, who could say no. Those picture do look good.

coupe
01-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Same here on the mustang II But for free, who could say no.... um, I could. lol.

Don't forget Cal-Trac's for the leaf springs in the rear!!! They can be made to be a decent car.

qkjuicedpony
01-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Its the Pinto with a sport package.

:D

TheJeanyus
01-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Its the Pinto with a sport package.

:D
:rofl:

Lots of Haterade drinkers in here, and I have to sort of agree...not a fan of the Mustang IIs. However, I'm sure it'll be a fun project. Good luck with it. :nice:

RedSuperRanger23
01-30-2009, 04:53 PM
lose the louvers and the Eleanor would look good.

Rcoupe91svo
01-30-2009, 06:18 PM
i never like the mustang II either ...but it being free spoke to me ...update motor wasnt locked up and its back in the car running hahahaha ....im still gonna swap for a crate

Doc_G
01-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey a free tinker project is a free tinker project. Hell you could have given me a pinto, maverick, gremlin, even a pacer for free and I'd be like "Alright, I'll even do you a favor and come get it" :D

In my deep dark secret heart of hearts I've always wanted to do a bad ass maverick, I saw one once that was grabber blue w/black stripes, low slung it just oozed "Don't mess with me" from every angle. Ever since then I've always had my eye out for a decent NON RUSTED HULK of a maverick. I've only found a few that fit my criteria, and unfortunately I had to let each one pass for what ever reason. Could you imagine a 4v mod motor in an Eleanor style Maverick roller? I think that would be sick

Rcoupe91svo
03-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Oops ...something happened while I was hauling it up ......SOLD!! I got back what I put in gas to go get it and then some