PDA

View Full Version : I guess

CrimsonRacing
03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
the '94 could be considered a project car............especially with everything that has been done.

This Saturday the new cowl hood comes back from paint,I'm installing new front seats,new door panels and finally I have my Intake spacer so I can install the kool ass non-efi Edelbrock valve covers........

on a sad note.............due to my Moms extended illness and a ton of bills to resolve,the Vortech is a dead issue atleast for this year.........But that is ok.....Still gotta get the gears installed,new Nitto's and the rear wing......so all is not completely lost.

and Lee(you were right)..............I will NEVER be done..........:jester:

:metal:

waypastcrazy
03-03-2009, 06:06 PM
That's why we call them projects. And when life gets in the way we can just leave them alone. I hate to here about your mom.hope things get better. I do know no material things are more important than your loved ones. Piece to you and your family man.sincerely clyde

QWKSNKE
03-03-2009, 06:23 PM
That's why we call them projects. And when life gets in the way we can just leave them alone.

You are exactly right Clyde. Although if you are like me, it eats at you when you see so much s*** out there to buy and you can't afford it. There are times in all of our lives where we have to pull the spending reigns back.

Guess what Richard, whenever you do buy a blower, it still will not be done. You will decide to change up something for the better a year or so afterwards. Although my cobra was the most fun when I was pushing boost through it. There is nothing that can put a wicked smile on your face when some dude on a crotch rocket pulls up beside and you ask "WTF have you done to that thing?" :D

dylan020
03-08-2009, 04:49 PM
dammit Richard....lets see some pics of my seats!!!!

CrimsonRacing
03-09-2009, 06:43 AM
no pics until probably tomorrow or Wednesday.........

Gotta find a new pcv valve grommet since this one is torn......

everything else is done............new seats,door panels and window motor......

new intake spacer is on and new valve covers are in place....

find that pvc grommet hook up the cold air and she will be back running...

BY THE WAY............you got money in your hand BITCH.........the seats are now mine..........:jester:

CrimsonRacing
03-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Well...............got everything buttoned up(with a few phone calls to friends)and the car ran great....

Drove out to visit Mom and when I got back home saw smoke from under the hood......Somehow the tranny cooling lines moved and contacted the belt..........

Now.........I've gotta either repair one of the lines or get another one because I have a leak..........:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rcoupe91svo
03-10-2009, 07:03 AM
There is nothing that can put a wicked smile on your face when some dude on a crotch rocket pulls up beside and you ask "WTF have you done to that thing?" :D[/quote]

Greg03cobra knows what thats like lol

CrimsonRacing
03-10-2009, 07:07 AM
I don't get the jaw dropping looks,but occasionally heads turn........

Thanks to alot of hard work from many friends(all who know who you are),I am very pleased with the improvements to the '94.....Has been a slow and sometimes frustrating road,but things will be just fine......

Guess there are always little things that just go wrong for whatever reason.

CrimsonRacing
03-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Pics of the new Hood.........Interior pics hopefully will be up tomorrow.......

(side note)........gotta do a bit more adjusting,but I think it turned out pretty well.......:banana:

TheJeanyus
03-14-2009, 03:51 PM
:nice:

EHardy1971
03-14-2009, 11:16 PM
it eats at you when you see so much s*** out there to buy and you can't afford it. There are times in all of our lives where we have to pull the spending reigns back.
So true! Priorities have to be in order,which is why mine is'nt anywhere NEAR what I really want it to be! Richard,very nice job so far!:nice: