PDA

View Full Version : New Dyno in Hueytown soon

klu408
03-21-2009, 08:50 PM
I posted this in the Breakroom by accident.
A buddy of mine called and said he was getting a new dyno setup in about six weeks!!! Im not sure if I can post it or if its against the forum rules?? But if anyone want info pm me....

This guy tunes with SCT and Diablo and he said he did carbs. He has tuned on my black car and this guy is AWESOME you will be satisfied when you leave, he will make sure of that...

Let me know if I can post his info up...

Skillet
03-21-2009, 09:51 PM
He tuned my Impala and I bought some parts for it as well. I'll keep using him.

yellowSVT
03-22-2009, 08:43 AM
hey he could be sponsor, got any prices!

Skillet
03-22-2009, 08:56 AM
No set prices yet but the rates will be similar to Blake's.

Doc_G
03-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Ok well I'll just post here as well so I can follow both threads.

Same questions from the breakroom post apply to this one as well.

klu408
03-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes He can do fox computers and sn95 and everything else as far as I know.

His name is James Henson
AKA Henson Performance Im not sure on his prices but his number is
205-531-0598
His goal in the buisness is to make sure you are HAPPY with his work!!! I have dealt with a few dynos and believe me this is a great quality!!!
Give him a call and find out more info.

Oh and tell him Kelly sent you!! :jester::jester:

jah81592
03-25-2009, 06:37 AM
I contacted aministration and ready to be a vendor/site sponsor. As soon as I get the specifics on vendor/site sponsorship I will release all information on the dyno. -j

klu408
03-25-2009, 10:54 AM
COOL! Welcome aboard James...

Doc_G
03-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Ahhh... yes this man gave me a very good price on having my Fox tuned when I found out BamaChips doesn't tune them (foxes).

jah81592
03-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Admin is getting back with me on vendor/sponsorship. I got a pm! Pricing will be in line with other dyno's in the Birmingham Area. As soon as I get the ok for vendorship I will give specifics. I dont want the moderators to be upset with me. As soon as the specifics are ironed out I will give full details.-j

coupe
03-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Thus far, this forum hasn't really had an "approved sponsors" list...so go ahead and put up some pricing and details...especially on the dyno.

Furthermore, I think I speak on behalf of others here when I ask that you not try to use this board to whore out product or think of this board as a goldmine of naive kids looking to buy anything...becasue we are not. If you have goods and/or services to offer, offer them up. :nice:

And welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself in the welcome thread (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=14128) you started. :chug:

Italian LX
03-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Thus far, this forum hasn't really had an "approved sponsors" list...so go ahead and put up some pricing and details...especially on the dyno.

Furthermore, I think I speak on behalf of others here when I ask that you not try to use this board to whore out product or think of this board as a goldmine of naive kids looking to buy anything...becasue we are not. If you have goods and/or services to offer, offer them up. :nice:

And welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself in the welcome thread (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=14128) you started. :chug:
Actually, we are currently looking at the possiblility of some small sponsors to help pay the site and forums fees. So far, all the money has come directly out of Lee's pocket. It's not fair to expect him to cover all the costs associated with this site.

SvoBrown
03-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Sounds like it is time to have a open house and bring your own. Donations going to the operation of the site.

Doc_G
03-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Sounds like it is time to have a open house and bring your own. Donations going to the operation of the site.

This bears interest... details?:popcorn:

QWKSNKE
03-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Admin is getting back with me on vendor/sponsorship. I got a pm! Pricing will be in line with other dyno's in the Birmingham Area. As soon as I get the ok for vendorship I will give specifics. I dont want the moderators to be upset with me. As soon as the specifics are ironed out I will give full details.-j

Another pm sent :nice:

Actually, we are currently looking at the possiblility of some small sponsors to help pay the site and forums fees. So far, all the money has come directly out of Lee's pocket. It's not fair to expect him to cover all the costs associated with this site.

Yep. While the site is not unreal expensive there are some additions I would like to turn on but they require me to step up the server plan which will double my out of pocket expense.

SvoBrown
03-27-2009, 10:21 AM
So. When we going to have a bake sale?

Italian LX
03-27-2009, 03:00 PM
So. When we going to have a bake sale?

We could always sell Crispy Creme donuts.

...would probably make a killing of of Whit and Brad alone. :D

:troopersr

Scothew
03-27-2009, 10:11 PM
We could always sell Crispy Creme donuts.

...would probably make a killing of of Whit and Brad alone. :D

:troopersr

I doubt they are a good F'n donut.

jah81592
06-09-2009, 12:35 PM

Ok pricing is going to be $60 3 pulls, $85.00/hour. You can tune, bring a tuner or I can tune for you. I accept Visa, MC, Discover, Pay Pal, Cash & ..... Check (NOT preferred). I have dual AFX widebands and boost logging. The dyno is calibrated to DynoJet 248 specs. So the #'s are the real deal.

I would be willing to do something like this, I have had the Admin contact me but set up of the dyno and daily operations have prohibited me getting back with him. I am definately going to do the vendor deal! Right now I have taken on a huge change and I am getting used to that. If someone would like to host a dyno day I sure we can work something out to make the site some money.-j

TheJeanyus
06-09-2009, 12:37 PM
I would be willing to do something like this, I have had the Admin contact me but set up of the dyno and daily operations have prohibited me getting back with him. I am definately going to do the vendor deal! Right now I have taken on a huge change and I am getting used to that. If someone would like to host a dyno day I sure we can work something out to make the site some money.-j

I'd be happy to help with this any way I can. :nice:

Oh, and dibs on 2 slots for a couple soul-less plastic cars. :D

klu408
06-13-2009, 12:37 AM
I went to the dyno Thursday and like always James treated me great and I have alot of respect for him for the way he treats people and how he runs his (BUISNESS).. He actually answers the phone most of the time, and if he doesnt he calls me back!!! That alone puts him miles above the rest of our dyno options... But when your on the dyno your his #1 priority not the last!!!!

Oh yea forgot to mention I'm #1 on the horsepower on the dyno SO FAR
:banana::banana::banana:

Skillet
06-13-2009, 08:08 AM
I went to the dyno Thursday and like always James treated me great and I have alot of respect for him for the way he treats people and how he runs his (BUISNESS).. He actually answers the phone most of the time, and if he doesnt he calls me back!!! That alone puts him miles above the rest of our dyno options... But when your on the dyno your his #1 priority not the last!!!!

Oh yea forgot to mention I'm #1 on the horsepower on the dyno SO FAR
:banana::banana::banana:

I know what you mean. I've passed out several of his cards and whenever there is a topic somewhere asking for a tuner I send them his info. He seems to actually care and wants the business so I will try and make sure he keeps getting it. I'm headed over there today for the Mopar dyno day. How much power did you make?

klu408
06-13-2009, 09:11 AM
808hp and 653tq. on 18 psi

Skillet
06-13-2009, 10:13 PM
All motor 426 Hemi put down 500+ today in a Charger. :metal:

coupe
06-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Good to see you up and running James! :nice:

NightHawk756
06-16-2009, 05:28 PM
808hp and 653tq. on 18 psi