PDA

View Full Version : PakShak Waffle Weave and Microfiber Towels

SphyNxXx
03-22-2005, 06:45 PM
I recently ordered a waffle weave microfiber drying towel from www.pakshak.com to replace my worn out chamois drying cloth. Ive heard a lot from the detailing community about how good these WW towels are for drying your car. I finally got a chance to put it to use today and I was pleased with the results. They are quite large at 25'' by 36''. It did a good job of drying off the water on my car and unlike a chamois, I didn't have to wring it out even once. It felt heavy and saturated, but nothing could be wrung out of it, and it kept soaking up the water on my car. I would recommend this product to dry off your paint, but still use a chamois or cheaper microfiber/cloth to dry out the door jambs, wheels, etc.

Price: $18.00 + shipping

I also ordered a couple ultraplush microfiber towels to be used for detailing and removing wax, etc from the same company. I haven't had a change to test them out yet, but Im sure they will be good. Ive used some MF towels before to detail, and trust me, once you use them, you wont turn back to terry cloth :nice:

ultra-plush 16 x 16 microfiber towel - $6.00

www.pakshak.com

oh yeah, if you're a member of the www.autopia.org forum, you can get a discount from this retailier ;)

SphyNxXx
03-23-2005, 03:23 PM
I finally got to try out the MF detailing cloth today while doing something to my glass roof panel. They rock! Once you start using them, there is no turning back to terry cloth!

coupe
03-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Cool info: are these not in stores?

SphyNxXx
03-27-2005, 12:07 AM
Cool info: are these not in stores?

The ones Ive reviewed are not (MicroPak brand). You can buy some MF detailing towels in Target and Wally World, but they are not as good as these.