PDA

View Full Version : Project KJ

Pwn the Gt
10-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Here are some new pics of the 5.0
for my 1997 Ranger. i will keep yall posted on the progress.
Ill be pulling the motor from the Ranger tomorrow, and will post a few more pics. Let me know what u think of my detail work on the motor.....sorry ill have better pics tomorrow

01silver freak
10-03-2009, 09:31 PM
kj? what kind of paint did you use?

Pwn the Gt
10-03-2009, 10:03 PM
KJ = Killa J.........lol. And I used high temp w/ ceramic It dries real fast!

Pwn the Gt
10-04-2009, 05:54 PM
YAY! got the motor out of the ranger and began preping for 5.0 install! Heres my new oics plz let me know what yallz think. just need a water pump n pulleys.

yellowSVT
10-04-2009, 06:17 PM
looks good be even better installed! glw the install!

Pwn the Gt
10-11-2009, 06:15 PM
must retract the year on the ranger its a 1994 and not a 1997. new pics on the way getting the wiring harness out of the Mountianeer installed n then ill post my progress.

86GTPONY
10-11-2009, 06:49 PM
YAY! got the motor out of the ranger and began preping for 5.0 install! Heres my new oics plz let me know what yallz think. just need a water pump n pulleys.
Looks clean... but you need some stuff polished - I know a guy in California................. :jester:

Pwn the Gt
10-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Cali....... WTF i wanna keep my bidness in Bama! lol! what ya got bro hook me up! :)

Pwn the Gt
10-25-2009, 06:48 PM
I have been rained out and bummered for 2 weeks. Finally got a few days to get some stuff done. first i put a new rearend under the ranger (3.55 gears) "see pics" second i got the motor set! still gotta put the trans in but i have a bud building it so it maybe a min.:jester: a funnier note..... while putting in the new rearend, i put the new leafs in backwards:banghead:.... LOL! good thing i caught it befor i had a drive shaft cut.....:metal:hit me back n let me know what yall think of the pics n im gonna post more tommorrow.

86GTPONY
10-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Cali....... WTF i wanna keep my bidness in Bama! lol! what ya got bro hook me up! :)

Yeah... despite what Joseph says, there are a few "good ol boy's" out here that still take pride in their work... http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=12992

http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=12837

I'm gonna be posting up some valve covers that I'm doing for "stangman" this week. There are a few of us on this site that do kick-ass work polishing stuff - if that's what you're into. Just post up what you need done.

01silver freak
10-27-2009, 01:20 PM
you goin to find some bags for it while the bed is off? or is that later on down the road

Pwn the Gt
10-27-2009, 04:06 PM
[/ATTACH]Yeah... despite what Joseph says, there are a few "good ol boy's" out here that still take pride in their work... http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=12992

http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=12837

I'm gonna be posting up some valve covers that I'm doing for "stangman" this week. There are a few of us on this site that do kick-ass work polishing stuff - if that's what you're into. Just post up what you need done.

thx Don ill try to remember that when i get a lil farther along right now im just trying to get everything wired up and tied in to what is left of the ranger harness. Ive done all my detail work so far but im sure the will be somethings ahead that someone on here maybe better at. :)
And Matt, I think im just gonna stick with shocks n leaf for now the bags may come later down the road/

86GTPONY
10-27-2009, 04:28 PM
[/ATTACH]

thx Don ill try to remember that when i get a lil farther along right now im just trying to get everything wired up and tied in to what is left of the ranger harness. Ive done all my detail work so far but im sure the will be somethings ahead that someone on here maybe better at. :)
:werd: Get it runnin good first, then start on the bling.

Pwn the Gt
10-28-2009, 06:33 PM
yep thats the plan im having a hard time with the wiring right now trying to figure out what i can delete n not. It will come just takes time

Pwn the Gt
11-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Heya Guyz im needing a throttle mounting bracket off a fox body stang if anyone has one lying around plz let me know. Im close to the cranking of the beast n need a few odds n ends. hit me up if you have anything im listing below.
1 throttle linkage bracket
2 low profile electric fan
3 battery..........
4 a direct connection with a higher power that can make everything work....lol

stangman
11-06-2009, 05:39 AM
I will have those items. I'm the one you got the oil pan and starter from. I will be in and out all weekend but you can call me 256 239-8395.

Pwn the Gt
11-06-2009, 04:41 PM
thx jerome ill be hitting u up on that other stuff soon gotta check the truck

stangman
11-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Not a problem thank you. I will call you in the morning when we get to oxford and come look at it.

Pwn the Gt
11-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Woot got the motor and trans in the truck:metal: but ran out of daylight n the rain came in ...damn it!:banghead: anyway hopefully ill have it cranked by the end of this week...pics r coming its just been a real pain.

RedSuperRanger23
11-23-2009, 08:43 PM
looking good man, is that an Exploder rearend? I thought I spied some rear calipers.

Pwn the Gt
11-24-2009, 03:59 PM
lol no it wasn't rearended but i kinda debo'd the rearend for my ranger

Pwn the Gt
01-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Hummm.... Got a new car.... Stuck on Truck..... Shit just aint Coming togather.... 5.0 in LX?..... hehe im still working on the Ranger and ill post my latest pics up. My camera died so thats why no new ones in a while.