PDA

View Full Version : Custom tunes?

jonosranger
08-18-2010, 06:36 AM
I just got an sct x3. i need to have a custom tune put in it for my f-150. where would yall recommend for custom tunes that wont break the bank and still be good?

Doc_G
08-18-2010, 08:02 AM
is the tuner unlocked?

If not you're going to have to pay to have it unlocked + tune.

SlowJoe
08-18-2010, 08:05 AM
its unlocked

jonosranger
08-18-2010, 11:40 AM
is the tuner unlocked?

If not you're going to have to pay to have it unlocked + tune.

Yes its unlocked. and but i checked anyway and its $150 to get it unlocked

StAnGfReeK
08-18-2010, 11:20 PM
I just got an sct x3. i need to have a custom tune put in it for my f-150. where would yall recommend for custom tunes that wont break the bank and still be good?

I know a guy in chat that is a sct dealer I think he charges 100 a tune.he's the one that justin and jesse used..

jonosranger
08-19-2010, 06:23 AM
I know a guy in chat that is a sct dealer I think he charges 100 a tune.he's the one that justin and jesse used..
yea and neither one of there cars will fall out of a tree. hell he sold jessie the wrong maf. lol

jonosranger
08-19-2010, 06:28 AM
now i kno this seems funny but i kno more people on here have tunes or knos somebody that does but if anybody else wood have posted this up it wood be 3 pages long by now.it just seems that when i post something up nobody will post up any info bout anything.

Dale McPeters
08-19-2010, 11:29 AM
now i kno this seems funny but i kno more people on here have tunes or knos somebody that does but if anybody else wood have posted this up it wood be 3 pages long by now.it just seems that when i post something up nobody will post up any info bout anything.

:lol:
Well I know someone that will do it but it has to be in person and on the dyno...
And it's out here in the desert..........:D

jonosranger
08-19-2010, 11:36 AM
:lol:
Well I know someone that will do it but it has to be in person and on the dyno...
And it's out here in the desert..........:D
Who and how much?:jester:

StAnGfReeK
08-20-2010, 12:16 AM
yea and neither one of there cars will fall out of a tree. hell he sold jessie the wrong maf. lol

Thats not to say the tune didnt help tho,lol...I didnt know bout jessies mass air meter tho...he didnt keep the car long enough...

Off subject but you been called out by a guy in grant,al....I was asked the other day bout a maroon coupe that was hauled by a silver expedition...know ne-one ,lol..I told them you sold that car and truck...O know he drives a 07 bullet....

QWKSNKE
08-20-2010, 06:49 AM

I don't know anybody who has put a tune on a F150.

You could try Blake at Walker Dyno or http://www.injectedengineering.com/

BLOWN95GT
08-20-2010, 07:07 AM

You could try Blake at Walker Dyno or http://www.injectedengineering.com/

Blake walker does not do custom tunes on sct stuff he makes money on the dyno time that the sct guy uses. And besides that the last sct rep I saw at walker was james henson and he now has his own dyno.
Give James a call he can get you the tune you need at a good price
205-531-0598 if he doesn't answer leave a message. www.hensonperformance.com (http://www.hensonperformance.com)

TheJeanyus
08-20-2010, 07:14 AM
I'm pretty sure Nighthawk's F150 has been tuned. I believe Doug tuned it.

BLOWN95GT
08-20-2010, 07:19 AM
I'm pretty sure Nighthawk's F150 has been tuned. I believe Doug tuned it.
Last I heard Doug doesn't tune anymore I heard he was working for some dealership. American muscle and bama tuning just used his name and everyone thinks he is the one still doing the tunes.

TheJeanyus
08-20-2010, 07:29 AM
Last I heard Doug doesn't tune anymore I heard he was working for some dealership. American muscle and bama tuning just used his name and everyone thinks he is the one still doing the tunes.
His was done a couple years ago.

QWKSNKE
08-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Blake walker does not do custom tunes on sct stuff he makes money on the dyno time that the sct guy uses. And besides that the last sct rep I saw at walker was james henson and he now has his own dyno.
205-531-0598 if he doesn't answer leave a message. www.hensonperformance.com (http://www.hensonperformance.com)

That is what I thought but someone had mentioned Blake 'tuning' their car a while back so I didn't know if something had changed

Skillet
08-20-2010, 11:53 PM
That is what I thought but someone had mentioned Blake 'tuning' their car a while back so I didn't know if something had changed

He can tune AFCs but I don't think he messes with laptop programs.

swammi
08-21-2010, 05:48 AM
what about in tune in chattanooga. they pretty good.hes an sct dealer.heres the info 392 Ledford Island Road Northwest
Charleston, TN 37310-5214
(423) 336-5850

BLOWN95GT
08-21-2010, 05:57 AM
I have took the supercharged car that i posted a video of to him but we didn't do any custom tuning just got a good baseline.

Doc_G
08-23-2010, 09:18 AM

TWO x2's for henson performance. He ROCKS :metal::banana: