PDA

View Full Version : Well it is official I am now a Diablo Sport Tuner/Dealer

Dale McPeters
06-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Well after a long deliberation I finally decided to jump off the deep end and become a Diablo Sport CMR Tuner / Dealer for the CMR-300 Dodge / Chrysler line. I will add late model Ford stuff at the end of the year.

It all became official last week.....official name is..

Dale's Wex-Tex Performance Tuning or westtexperformance on the diablo forums...

What a guy will do to be able to tune his own vehicles.....:rofl:

93cobra1928
06-12-2011, 09:25 PM
What, no EEC IV support? :jester:

Dale McPeters
06-13-2011, 05:10 PM

EEC-IV support with Moates QH Hardware only......:jester:

Dale McPeters
08-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Well just so you guys know the new NGC4 PCM's are a little different as far as tuning goes...lol
Finally have a decent NA tune in the Challenger. Modified the canned tune from Diablo to support my needs. The fly by wire TB is a different animal on these cars.
My wife likes the new tune and drivablility....she doesn't klll it when taking off now. Before the throttle felt spongy or vague when taking off...
And the skip shift crap has been eleminated ....overall the car is way more responsive with a little more seat of the pants HP feel...;)

Scothew
08-01-2011, 11:54 PM
So can you do dodge trucks with teh cummins motor?

Dale McPeters
08-02-2011, 12:06 AM
So can you do dodge trucks with teh cummins motor?

Not yet but I have been tinkering with my dodge cummins that way if I blow it up it's on me....;)

ncontt
08-02-2011, 05:14 PM
haha, NICE!

banditmwp
08-03-2011, 06:41 AM

+1 WTF Dale? :shrug:

:jester:

Dale McPeters
09-09-2011, 06:19 PM
+1 WTF Dale? :shrug:

:jester:
Lol....received two more Moates QH's Monday and they are already gone...

ncontt
09-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Dale, I got one for my fairmont and got a dude to help me with a start up tune...the only thing I noticed was there was no load scaling...I ASSume this was b/c it was a startup tune and I need to make sure the MAF is dialed in first? I am really digging the way you can compare two different tunes and see them side by side!!! I'm really looking forward to getting a grasp of this...but it is quite daunting for sure!

Brad

Dale McPeters
09-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Dale, I got one for my fairmont and got a dude to help me with a start up tune...the only thing I noticed was there was no load scaling...I ASSume this was b/c it was a startup tune and I need to make sure the MAF is dialed in first? I am really digging the way you can compare two different tunes and see them side by side!!! I'm really looking forward to getting a grasp of this...but it is quite daunting for sure!

Brad

First thing to do is Look and see what the load scaling switch is set to...that way you will know if you are still using %load or not.
And yes the MAF is the first thing I would work on. Make sure that all the adders/multipliers are set to 0 for the fuel and spark tables and turn adaptive off until you get the MAF dialed in to match what you have in the fuel tables at different load points. Do not add much boost until you get the load / fuel spark close. Then you can add a little at a time until you get into the WOT stuff. Just don't get greedy by adding a lot of spark and cause detonation

ncontt
09-12-2011, 05:23 AM
cool, thanks, I'll take a look at it here in the near future...I'll let you know.