PDA

View Full Version : Fox/SN95 Seat Mounting

Sendero
04-12-2005, 12:04 PM
On the passenger side, are the dimensions for the seat rails and mounting points the same between the Fox and SN-95 Chassis?

What about the height from the footwell (floorpan in front of the seat) and the forward mounting points for the front seat?

Italian LX
04-12-2005, 12:09 PM
On the passenger side, are the dimensions for the seat rails and mounting points the same between the Fox and SN-95 Chassis?

What about the height from the footwell (floorpan in front of the seat) and the forward mounting points for the front seat?
I believe they are. I gave Lee one of my driver-side manual rails from my fox for the '94 that he had. I would guess the passanger side would be interchangable as well.

Craig K.
04-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Nathan,

I mounted the passenger side seat from Tommy's car in my 1985. The front seat bolts lined up fine, the rear seemed to be off a hair, but I think this was do to interferance with the cage. There was enough room on the bracket where I could drill a new hole (though I never got around to it).

Shorty
04-13-2005, 02:38 AM
I gave Lee one of my driver-side manual rails from my fox for the '94 that he had.

i will damn sure be glad when i get mine changed over to manual track.

power seats = teh cant reach the pedals good. :notnice:

Italian LX
04-13-2005, 04:59 AM
i will damn sure be glad when i get mine changed over to manual track.

:lol:

Power seats get a big :notnice: from me too.

Scothew
04-13-2005, 08:09 AM
My seat track is broke again. :cuss:

joker
04-13-2005, 12:07 PM
My seat track is broke again. :cuss:
I will probably have an extra manual seat track or two out of a sn95 next week Scott. Let me know if you need one. Might want to send a pm in case I dont check this again.

joker
04-13-2005, 12:08 PM

Damn dude, need a job with rent-a-midget? :jester:

Scothew
04-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Hmm would there be any real downfall to going to a manual seat track? Im certainly not opposed to it.

Shorty
04-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Damn dude, need a job with rent-a-midget? :jester:

yeah sure i could use a second job, need to fund some mods. :D