PDA

View Full Version : Big stuff 3

BLOWN95GT
07-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Just bought a big stuff 3 setup for my car. Anyone ever used this before? Anything I need to know about them before I get started?

ncontt
07-02-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't know anything specifically firsthand...but alot of people use it....good luck. I'm about to get back messing with mine (Moates Quarterhorse) if I can get the motivation.

qkjuicedpony
07-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Its a good system. Best if you have someone who knows the software that can go over it with you. If I was closer id help you out.

waypastcrazy
07-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Be a good thread if you keep us posted on your learning experience with it. Good, bad and the ugly.

BLOWN95GT
07-06-2012, 11:46 AM
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/blown95gt/837708f0.jpg
Just got it in about an hour ago from ups. It will be a little while before I get it in the car and start playing with it. I still have some things I need to do before installing it. I bought it from a guy that had it on a turbocharged 347 so tune should be close as far as start up and Idle I will have to change the injector size, and cubic inch in the tune because he was running bigger injectors. I do have a friend that is pretty good with tuning that will be coming over to go over it with me, and then I'll be taking it to Walker dyno so I do know some people that can teach me something. Things I have to do first are strip the stock ecu and wiring harness from the engine bay, buy a dual sync distributor for a 351w, and install the big stuff 3 ecu and wiring harness.

ncontt
07-06-2012, 07:00 PM
cool, glad you've got some people to draw on for some help...