PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Force Performance: OUTSTANDING company to deal with!

EHardy1971
07-14-2012, 03:17 PM
This is not my first time dealing with these guys, and it definitely will not be the last! I called Mark at LFP on Thursday to order my EGR delete kit for the L, which I was expecting to show up on Monday or Tuesday. I had it in hand today at lunchtime :banana:. Not only did I get awesome customer service, and stupid fast shipping, but he gave me a VERY generous discount (more than the usual 5% forum member discount) for being a member on LR. It's usually $33.95, and I got it for $29 with free shipping. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up about a GOOD place to deal with, considering all the bad stuff you hear about places nowadays. FYI, they sell go-fast goodies for Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Raptors, etc. They will also beat any interweb price as well. Check them out if you're looking for anything. :nice:
http://lightningforceperformance.com/

Blown54
07-14-2012, 10:57 PM
dealt with Mark several times. great guy to deal with. never any issues and always had parts in stock. true enthusiast, not just a salesman. very knowledgable as well