PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Auto Water Pump

slvrbullit
05-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Bought a new water pump for the stroker. Got it from Advance Auto Parts and the brand is called Signature Series and is reasonably priced at $79 for the 94-95 GT's. Below are some pics of the pump, it is a NEW not a REMAN. Very good quality on the casting and the rotating parts look at the pics and judge for yourself.

EZ SPEED
05-28-2005, 02:57 AM
That does look good !! :nice:

Italian LX
05-28-2005, 09:15 AM
The last pump I bought for the coupe was a one of those Signature Series pumps. I haven't had a problem with it yet. :nice:

svopaul
05-28-2005, 09:26 AM
You are fine if you buy a "new" pump....but NEVER buy a remanufactured pump. I have seen more shaft failures on those to be considered a coincidence or rare......and if a shaft fails it does a ton of collateral damage and no parts store will even stand behind it always citing some other reason for the failure unrelated to their end. I always opt for the New pump and never had any trouble...they are pretty nice.

QWKSNKE
05-28-2005, 09:44 AM
The last pump I bought for the coupe was a one of those Signature Series pumps. I haven't had a problem with it yet. :nice:

:werd:

Same on the 93

Craig K.
08-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey Tommy,
Now that you have some time on this, how has it been performing?

CrimsonRacing
08-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Funny you'd mention that particular pump Tommy........I bought one today and will install it as soon as I get a new timing chain and gasket put in,which I hope will be real soon........

:metal: