PDA

View Full Version : Question

TheJeanyus
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Maybe the wrong forum, but whatever.

As you all know, I have the :bling: 4" rolled stainless tips on my Borla catback. Well, since I got the ProChamber put on, the tips have started turning black. I bought some Flitz metal polish to clean them off, but it didn't work. They're still black and nasty. Any suggestions as to how to clean them? :shrug:

QWKSNKE
01-02-2005, 06:47 PM
s.o.s. pad or scotch brite pad :shrug:

96GTS
01-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Maybe the wrong forum, but whatever.

As you all know, I have the :bling: 4" rolled stainless tips on my Borla catback. Well, since I got the ProChamber put on, the tips have started turning black. I bought some Flitz metal polish to clean them off, but it didn't work. They're still black and nasty. Any suggestions as to how to clean them? :shrug:
Get a tune.

TheJeanyus
01-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Get a tune.

Give me some money.

banditmwp
01-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Turtle wax Chrome Polish always helps on Jeanne's stainless tips. :shrug:

Shorty
01-02-2005, 10:39 PM
dumps :shrug:

96GTS
01-02-2005, 10:45 PM
dumps :shrug:
:metal:

svopaul
01-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Try Neverdull ;)

Craig K.
01-03-2005, 08:58 AM
How about Mother's?

Also to clean off the black, perhaps Keroseen

FastRedPonyCar
01-03-2005, 10:12 AM
It's cause there aren't any cats to clean the "black" out of the exhaust anymore. I use the turtle wax chrome polish to clean mine. Don't do this when they're hot btw. Wait for them to cool off.

hevymtl
01-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Get a tune.

:werd:

TheJeanyus
01-04-2005, 01:03 PM
It's cause there aren't any cats to clean the "black" out of the exhaust anymore.

No shit. :slap:

Don't do this when they're hot btw. Wait for them to cool off.

No shit. :slap:

:jester:

FastRedPonyCar
01-04-2005, 01:44 PM
If I had a rubber hose right now, I would beat you...

TheJeanyus
01-04-2005, 01:46 PM
If I could think of something obvious right now, I would post it...

:nice:

:booty:

FastRedPonyCar
01-04-2005, 01:49 PM
:nice:

:booty:

Ok. You've made me mad...I'm going to...wait. Nevermind. I'll regain my composure and tell you a story. Hopefully you'll learn a valuable lesson from it.

When I was a kid, the people next door had this little yappy poodle that I used to make fun of all the time. I thought it was real stupid-looking and annoying. But let me tell you, I didn't make fun of it after the time it saved my life. How did it save my life? It's a long story. Too long to tell here. But I can tell you it was full of excitement and danger, and afterwards I never made fun of that poodle again.

Well, I suppose I can at least try to tell the story. I'm still not sure I believe it myself, so many strange and fantastic things happened. Briefly what happened, though, is this: I was walking across a vacant lot near my house when I heard a noise. I turned. You know what? This story is just too hard to try to tell here. Just believe it when I say that the poodle came out of nowhere to attack a cobra.

Where did the cobra come from? Okay, I guess I can at least tell that part. No, I'm going to change my mind again. It's just too hard to explain--although if I did explain it, you would be glued to the edge of your seat.
Maybe someday I'll tell the story of the poodle and the cobra. No, I won't. It's a good one though.

TheJeanyus
01-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Calm down. Deep breaths. Now relax and take a joke.

banditmwp
01-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Ok. You've made me mad...I'm going to...wait. Nevermind. I'll regain my composure and tell you a story. Hopefully you'll learn a valuable lesson from it.

When I was a kid, the people next door had this little yappy poodle that I used to make fun of all the time. I thought it was real stupid-looking and annoying. But let me tell you, I didn't make fun of it after the time it saved my life. How did it save my life? It's a long story. Too long to tell here. But I can tell you it was full of excitement and danger, and afterwards I never made fun of that poodle again.

Well, I suppose I can at least try to tell the story. I'm still not sure I believe it myself, so many strange and fantastic things happened. Briefly what happened, though, is this: I was walking across a vacant lot near my house when I heard a noise. I turned. You know what? This story is just too hard to try to tell here. Just believe it when I say that the poodle came out of nowhere to attack a cobra.

Where did the cobra come from? Okay, I guess I can at least tell that part. No, I'm going to change my mind again. It's just too hard to explain--although if I did explain it, you would be glued to the edge of your seat.
Maybe someday I'll tell the story of the poodle and the cobra. No, I won't. It's a good one though.

:lol:

svopaul
01-04-2005, 02:34 PM
If I had a rubber hose right now, I would beat you...

That would be one damn LONG rubber hose....

probably heavy too....