PDA

View Full Version : Needed

redhorse
07-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Trying to find someone who will sell their old bullet rims, all I need and want is 2. I don't care if they are scratched just not bent. Also I would like to buy someones old drag radials that have just a little life in them. If someone is about to buy new stuff I will gladly take your old.

hevymtl
07-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Trying to find someone who will sell their old bullet rims, all I need and want is 2. I don't care if they are scratched just not bent. Also I would like to buy someones old drag radials that have just a little life in them. If someone is about to buy new stuff I will gladly take your old.

You might check with "The Rock 326" he might still have two he just took off. :dunno:

streetstang88
07-13-2005, 11:50 AM
bullets....the torque thrust look alikes....or are you talking about the mustang 10 hole

Wicked
07-13-2005, 05:46 PM

If you're still looking for DR's when I get new tires I'll sell em to you. I still have a few miles to go though.

Italian LX
07-13-2005, 07:07 PM
bullets....the torque thrust look alikes....or are you talking about the mustang 10 hole
They are the torque thrust look alikes.

Sendero
07-13-2005, 07:38 PM
They are the torque thrust look alikes.

Brian want's a set if someone has extra ones. :jester:

Italian LX
07-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Brian want's a set if someone has extra ones. :jester:
Nope already have a set in my house right now.... I can see them from here on my couch. :P

redhorse
07-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Wicked keep me in mind when you get ready, I'm still shopping per say, so I am not in a big rush at the moment.