PDA

View Full Version : Pony Down

redhorse
08-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Any suggestions on shops that work on these front and rear ends. Had to take the pony crosscountry in the median on I-59 earlier, to avoid a drastic lane change by one of our Semi buddies. Two flat tires and possible bent rims. When it was put up on the flat bed it appears that the wheels are bent or toed in pretty bad. I had it towed home and would appreciate any suggestion since I would prefer not to take it to a dealer unless all else fails. NO the truck did not stop.

SthrnDaizey
08-05-2005, 05:23 PM
DAYUM! Sorry to hear about that Ray!! I have a problem with *some* truck drivers for that reason right there...well and too that's what totaled my first and last mustang! :notnice:

Glad that you are ok and things weren't worse!!

Thunderstorm
08-05-2005, 05:27 PM
:werd: That sucks ray. Just about any good wheel shop should be able to take care of that. Dealers = teh suck.

slvrbullit
08-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Damn man hate to hear that, I really don't know of any shops in that area besides the dealer here in Alabaster, they have an excellent front end technician.

redhorse
08-07-2005, 09:28 PM
I found a rim at Skinner and will have it put on in the morning. Tires seem to be still in good shape. Firestone is going to look at the alignment also in the morning. Maybe we can get it on the road after lunch, and everything will get back to normal. Except for the nerves and bruised knee.

Crzypny
08-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear about it Ray. Hope you get it taken care of.