PDA

View Full Version : Goodies

CrimsonRacing
08-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Well after close to 7 months I have finally had the rear shocks,rotors and calipers I got from Tacbear installed......... :banana:

Amazing how much smoother the ride is with the new shocks and the twin piston calipers stop MUCH better...........Now....to get the struts on and then the wing and new hood.

Think I may just go ahead and purchase a built short block and save money on machining and buying a block for building.......

Looks like by the time FFW 2006 arrives the '94 will be ready for True Street and finally look the part..........

:metal:

QWKSNKE
08-10-2005, 05:39 PM
:nice:

SVOChic
08-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Congrats! I bet it's a good feeling to be that much closer!

Craig K.
08-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Cool deal Richard.

CrimsonRacing
08-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Congrats! I bet it's a good feeling to be that much closer!

Closer she says................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HELL......I ain't even scratched the surface yet young lady........

Gonna get her riding good,looking good and by then hopefully I'll have the cash for under the hood Mods.......

as it stands right now,the motor might cost more than the damn car.......

Someone please find me a good deal on a Motor.............. :chug:

Ponygirl
08-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Way to go! Glad it rides better. Now that song Goodies is stuck in my head.

TheJeanyus
08-10-2005, 06:04 PM
That's great, Richard. :nice:

Now that song Goodies is stuck in my head.
:stupid: :banghead:

QWKSNKE
08-10-2005, 06:06 PM

Gonna get her riding good,looking good and by then hopefully I'll have the cash for under the hood Mods.......

as it stands right now,the motor might cost more than the damn car.......

Someone please find me a good deal on a Motor.............. :chug:

Want the motor out of your old 88? :D

CrimsonRacing
08-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Want the motor out of your old 88? :D

Funny you should say that Lee...........I sat and thought about that very thing last nite.

BUT..I traded with you because I wanted something just a bit milder than that for everyday driving........

I am about as sure about the motor as I am about the damn wing......

decisions,decisions..........

QWKSNKE
08-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Funny you should say that Lee...........I sat and thought about that very thing last nite.

BUT..I traded with you because I wanted something just a bit milder than that for everyday driving........

I am about as sure about the motor as I am about the damn wing......

decisions,decisions..........

That's actually a pretty mild motor Richard. Not having a tune and and no tail pipes made it seem a lot worse then it would be with those items. With an auto behind it, it would be a whole different then what it is now.

That's ok though, I have no idea what I would price it at. :P

SVOChic
08-10-2005, 06:17 PM

:lol: Well it's a little scratch anyways!

CrimsonRacing
08-10-2005, 06:17 PM
That's actually a pretty mild motor Richard. Not having a tune and and no tail pipes made it seem a lot worse then it would be with those items. With an auto behind it, it would be a whole different then what it is now.

That's ok though, I have no idea what I would price it at. :P

And I also would have no idea how much to offer even though I know exactly how much it cost to build it.......I always wondered what she would have done with a good tune and pipes........

I found an old F/S on the Mafia board by NO2MORO...It was an 2001 Cobra wing...........That is what I want,but just couldn't remember what it looked like.

I really like the way it looks on a car............

TheJeanyus
08-10-2005, 06:38 PM
I've never been a big fan of the '99+ wings on '94-'98 cars or vice versa. Just me though. Something just doesn't look right about the sharp, angular wing on a round car or a round wing on a sharp, angular car. :shrug:

tacbear
08-10-2005, 08:14 PM
:pics: