PDA

View Full Version : I Need A CAM

jwillburn119
08-10-2005, 07:01 PM
hey, i guess this is a hard question to ask... but i just spent $2000 on my car to get it running, new pistons rods crank cam, everything....
anyway, i was doing it myself with my buddy because he has a garage at his house and i dont... and i guess he decided to leave without telling me, so anyway... i got everything but my cam back... and he wont talk to me... i would buy another one... but i am in the army... and they dont paay too well so i am stuck with a half rebuilt engine
if any of you guys got a cam stock or close to it that i could take off your hands... i would be ECSTATIC... if you want something i can give you something for it, and i will pay shipping

slvrbullit
08-10-2005, 07:41 PM
I have a stock 95 GT cam, will have to check on the condition of it when I get back in town as it has been sitting in a box wrapped in oil coverd plastic on a shelf for about 4 years now. You are more than welcome to it. Just PM your zip code and stuff so I can check the shipping charges and that will be all you will have to pay. I should be back in town this weekedn so I can check on it then for ya.

Tommy

coupe
08-10-2005, 08:36 PM
I got a stocker you can have too. Let me check with a friend in Austin though... He might just have something: could you drive that far?

jwillburn119
08-11-2005, 05:51 PM
yeah i can definately get to austin, that would be great!! anything i have to do at this point

jwillburn119
08-11-2005, 07:33 PM
any one want to get ahold of me email me and i will get you a phone number or whatever... if you need anyhting ask... i cans ee if i can get it or i might have it... if you can help me out i will be greatful