PDA

View Full Version : Tweecer Definitions

do'h
10-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey Guys,

I just got my new Tweecer RT & as you already know I require a lot of info on this product to better understand the tweecer functions. I am new to this board & there is alot of good info here in reference to tweecer tuning. Just wanted to say hello & ask a question. I am not sure If I am posting in the proper post so if it has to be removed I understand. Anyway, my question is how can I download the tweecer file downloads on the main page It seems I am unable to download these for some reason. Thanks in advance & any help is greatly appreciated. :chug:

QWKSNKE
10-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I'll look into it tomorrow when I get in from work.

do'h
10-30-2005, 09:02 AM
Thanks.

I'll look into it tomorrow when I get in from work.

Sendero
10-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey do'h;

When you click on this link HERE (http://forums.qwiksnake.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7&act=down) what does it do?

86GT
10-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Downloads the BDE

do'h
10-31-2005, 06:56 PM
This is what is says

There seems to have been a slight problem with the StreetStangs.Net Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Hey do'h;

When you click on this link HERE (http://forums.qwiksnake.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7&act=down) what does it do?

Sendero
10-31-2005, 08:13 PM
This is what is says

There seems to have been a slight problem with the StreetStangs.Net Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Which browser are you using because I've tested it with all usergroups and it pops up the download. Are you using a Macintosh? :jester:

do'h
11-02-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey Sendero,

Thanks for you help I am not using Mac pc. I was using Microsoft internet explorer 6.1. I just updated to netscape 8.0 just to give it a try with no luck. I will try from a different terminal to see if it is a configuration issue. :chug:

Which browser are you using because I've tested it with all usergroups and it pops up the download. Are you using a Macintosh? :jester:

QWKSNKE
11-15-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey Sendero,

Thanks for you help I am not using Mac pc. I was using Microsoft internet explorer 6.1. I just updated to netscape 8.0 just to give it a try with no luck. I will try from a different terminal to see if it is a configuration issue. :chug:

did you get this issue resolved?

93Cobra#2771
11-16-2005, 11:04 AM
Are you using a Macintosh? :jester:

:slap:

Don't make me get my cape out... :jester: