PDA

View Full Version : Good link for fox 5-lug conversion/sn95 brakes

QWKSNKE
11-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Thought some of us could use it :nice:

http://www.sn95brakes.com/5lug.php

rtusnake
11-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Lots of good info on there. I used some of it when I was doing mine.

Sendero
11-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey, thats Matt's old site! I am so glad he got that back up and running.

SkurdalenFox
11-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Wow, it’s nicely organized now too.

That’s a great page. It helped me upgrade a bit…

93Cobra#2771
11-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah, we hounded Matt on the corral when he took the site down. He was tired of people sending him emails with questions that were covered in the site. We suggested he leave the site up and running, and simply remove his email addy so he didn't get dumb questions.

Some people actually emailed and said "I didn't have time to look through your site, but could you tell me..." :shakehead

One_live95
11-08-2005, 01:16 AM
has anyone on here converted the 94-95 brake calipers over to the PBR style, that is the most informative site i had seen on this, i think i will do it now.... plus you can save weight on the alum. lol

if anyone has done this or driven a car with this swap how about dropping me a pm and letting me know the diff.

jason

Nice link Lee

Sendero
11-08-2005, 07:33 AM
has anyone on here converted the 94-95 brake calipers over to the PBR style, that is the most informative site i had seen on this, i think i will do it now.... plus you can save weight on the alum. lol

if anyone has done this or driven a car with this swap how about dropping me a pm and letting me know the diff.

jason

Nice link Lee

Click here and scroll down to #4 (http://www.sn95brakes.com/sn95brakes.php)

You will need:

99+ PBR Calipers
99+ Caliper Brackets
Brake Pads
Brake fluid
New Rotors (Suggested because its new pads and calipers)

On the SN95's, I don't think you will need new brake hoses as long as you have the "square style" head on the caliper end. The modification is very simple, you just have to shave a little off of the mounting ears. It can be done with any number of tools. As far as Single Piston 94-95 calipers vs. 99+ PBR Dual Pistons, the dual piston will win out everytime.

SlowJoe
08-15-2013, 02:57 PM
link is dead now