PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Tommy

One_live95
11-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Man can i get a pic of how you did you linelock install, i took a picture of it at the track day, some how my moronic a$$ deleted the videos and the pics that i took at track day. I am planning on doing this over the thanksgiving holidays, and i have already ordered the fitting adapter kit from B&M, but my linelock didn't come with instructions, and i would like to use the photo for reference,

Anyone else, where did you put your linelock button, and how do you like it where you put(those of you that have them)

thanks

jason

slvrbullit
11-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Jason, I will get a pic tomorrow of it and post them here. As for the button location, I have the AFM ash tray switch panel.

One_live95
11-20-2005, 12:07 PM
much appreciated, thanks...... how well does the switch work in the ashtray panel....

QWKSNKE
11-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Mine is hooked to the horn button

One_live95
11-20-2005, 05:13 PM
i don't have a horn button..... i have a cruise control on/off button....... wonder if that is possible...

the kit came with a switch, but i don't know wher i would put it, it is just a lil black switch around 1/2 inch in size

jason

Italian LX
11-20-2005, 05:17 PM
. . . i have a cruise control on/off button....... wonder if that is possible...
:yup:

That's how I have mine hooked up. I think it's the best place for a line-lock. :nice:

We couldn't do it in Lee's Cobra since they didn't come with cruise control. ;)

QWKSNKE
11-20-2005, 05:27 PM
:
We couldn't do it in Lee's Cobra since they didn't come with cruise control. ;)

won't be able to do it in the SVO either

One_live95
11-20-2005, 05:46 PM
can you guys kinda give me an idea of how to do it, do I have to take the steering wheel apart or anything...or can you find the wire in the harness....

thanks

jason

One_live95
11-20-2005, 05:48 PM
I also have and extra fog light switch, i can throw it in the factory vert. top switch location since mine is a coupe, but i am planning to use that spot for a purge by using a convertible top switch since it is the "hold" style....

jason

ncontt
11-21-2005, 12:53 PM
I have a pic of one..not sure if it's the same as what you are using but maybe it will help

Brad

One_live95
11-21-2005, 01:13 PM
is that on a fox....setup looks way diff. than mine, unless i am not looking at it right.... different kind of lock too, i have one with two ports only....

jason