PDA

View Full Version : Help....

hevymtl
12-01-2005, 03:30 PM
How can I set my computer up to use one video player for all videos? I want to use windows for all of them. I dont remember how I did it last time.

Italian LX
12-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Open your Windows Media Player and go into the OPTIONS menu. Select the FILE TYPES tab, check all of the boxes and click APPLY. :nice:

Italian LX
12-01-2005, 03:35 PM
However, I don't think you will be able to set it up to watch stuff like .MOV files... unless there is some codec that would work with the WMP. :shrug:

hevymtl
12-01-2005, 03:37 PM
OK. Thanks!

uvbnhad
12-01-2005, 04:38 PM
You can also go into the File Associations (Windows Explorer/My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > File Association) and go through the list an associate a file extension with a program. This would be an option for those extensions not listed when modifying it through Media Player, Real Player, etc.

hevymtl
12-02-2005, 05:29 AM
You can also go into the File Associations (Windows Explorer/My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > File Association) and go through the list an associate a file extension with a program. This would be an option for those extensions not listed when modifying it through Media Player, Real Player, etc.

:nice: