PDA

View Full Version : Tweecer Rt Data Logging

Bilford
12-23-2005, 05:05 PM
I am knew to this forum, so I'd like to start by saying hello.:chug:

I was also wondering if anyone has been succesfull data logging the 99 up mustangs with cal con? I've followed every step numerous times and can't seem to find a solution. Fans, & fuel pumps come on and the theft light flashes. Car won't start. If I click off the data log check at the bottom of cal edit and rewrite the tune the car starts fine. Been using the tweecer since May of this year, so I'm still new, but have a decent grasp on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. KSG2 w/ RVAFA strategy

QWKSNKE
12-23-2005, 06:49 PM
I know Dale has "tweeked" a Mach 1 he used to have, so he should of some assistance.

Bilford
12-24-2005, 07:56 AM
I know Dale has "tweeked" a Mach 1 he used to have, so he should of some assistance.

Thanks, maybe he'll chime in.

boss96
12-24-2005, 08:54 AM
I have used Calcon on a 99gt which I "think" is the same strategy. Most of the tags work except either maf volts or maf kg does not work, but at least one of them does work so you can still get useful info to work with.
Are you checking the "datalog" box before you write to the tweecer? Selecting a payload too? Don't forget you have to write a 4 bank tune as opposed to a 2 bank like earlier cars.
Bob

Dale McPeters
12-24-2005, 08:58 AM
I have used Calcon on a 99gt which I "think" is the same strategy. Most of the tags work except either maf volts or maf kg does not work, but at least one of them does work so you can still get useful info to work with.
Are you checking the "datalog" box before you write to the tweecer? Selecting a payload too? Don't forget you have to write a 4 bank tune as opposed to a 2 bank like earlier cars.
Bob

Correct.
It is maf volts that does not work yet.

If you still can not get it to work then I would drop Mike Glover an email
so that he can check the data addresses in the payload.

Bilford
12-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Bob

Yep tried that. Thanks though

Bilford
12-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Correct.
It is maf volts that does not work yet.

If you still can not get it to work then I would drop Mike Glover an email
so that he can check the data addresses in the payload.

I emailed him last night. I don't expect to hear any thing back until after the new year. I'll keep you guys posted on what I find.

QWKSNKE
12-24-2005, 11:47 AM
I emailed him last night. I don't expect to hear any thing back until after the new year. I'll keep you guys posted on what I find.

Please do as I do not know much about the later model cars in regards to tuning

93Cobra#2771
12-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Please do as I do not know much about the later model cars in regards to tuning

:werd:
And I know even less than that...

Dale McPeters
12-28-2005, 02:13 PM
:werd:
And I know even less than that...

If you would quit throwing them there walnuts all the time you would
have more time to learn about the newer cars...............:jester: