PDA

View Full Version : Lowering Questions...

torched04
01-03-2006, 01:08 AM
I was just wondering if any of you guys had a reccomendation on what springs I should go with, I was thinking about an Eibach pro-kit. Will I need to buy anything else to keep the geometry correct?
Thanks in advance.

:metal:

TheJeanyus
01-03-2006, 04:52 AM
H&R Supersports. :yup:

mustangmuscle
01-03-2006, 07:32 AM
H&R Supersports. :yup:

+1:metal:
These springs combined with the MM poly iso's produce a significant drop, without being "slammed". Seems to be the most popular choice, esp over at svtperf. Lotsa pics over there.....

Also, many cut their stock springs and report excellent results. Anywhere from 1/2 to 1 full coil, depending on how low you want to go. If I had it to do over again, would seriously consider this. Dont get me wrong, I love my H&R's. But, coulda saved roughly $500 to put towards other mods, if I had cut my stockers.......

EZ SPEED
01-03-2006, 09:52 AM
I also like the H&R springs. Installed a set on a 04" MACH and like the ride and the stance :nice:

Oh, and I highly recommend the MM caster/camber plates also, very nice pieces. :nice:

QWKSNKE
01-03-2006, 10:05 AM
I like the Kenny Brown springs. They keep good ride quality on the live axle cars

mustangmuscle
01-03-2006, 12:18 PM
I like the Kenny Brown springs. They keep good ride quality on the live axle cars

Also heard great things about these springs, too! From what I've been told are a bit more expensive than others, but those that have them seem to really be impressed...

mj_8
01-03-2006, 01:08 PM
I have the front and rear springs off of an 03 Cobra for sale, you could just cut a coil off of these.

Otherwise, H&R SuperSports with MM isos in the front and stock isos in the rear.

QWKSNKE
01-03-2006, 04:04 PM
I have the front and rear springs off of an 03 Cobra for sale, you could just cut a coil off of these.

they won't work on his car

QWKSNKE
01-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Also heard great things about these springs, too! From what I've been told are a bit more expensive than others, but those that have them seem to really be impressed...

yeah they are a good but more than all the others but we were pleased with them on my wife's 01 cobra and Brian & Wall did some on a 98 GT last month. The customer told me the other day that he was also very pleased.

I know a lot of people like the H&R's as well :nice:

Italian LX
01-03-2006, 04:21 PM
they won't work on his car
If it did, it would be one hell of a slam in the rear! :eek:

:D