PDA

View Full Version : Well, looks like G-Force for me....

NightHawk756
01-11-2006, 04:34 PM
We've talked about it a good bit here. I guess I'm going to just bite the bullet and buy a G-force kit. Since the motor and tranny are already out, might as well do it now. I don't want to have to tear the tranny right back out shortly after finally getting it on the road.

Looks like I'll be getting the Helical Cut set with an upgraded 9310 nickel steel main shaft, upgraded shift forks and upgraded cluster plates. With that, the tranny should be 600 ft.lbs + ready. ;)

AngelEyes
01-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I thought G-Force made racing suits and driving shoes. . .and gloves and helmets.

But congrats on this kit thing you are getting.

NightHawk756
01-11-2006, 04:44 PM
I thought G-Force made racing suits and driving shoes. . .and gloves and helmets.

But congrats on this kit thing you are getting.

:rofl: You are correct.

G-Force Transmissions is what I'm referring to. :jester:

Shankin
01-11-2006, 05:04 PM
I hope you have better luck than i did. What will all that run you vs buying a tremec?

NightHawk756
01-11-2006, 05:32 PM
I hope you have better luck than i did. What will all that run you vs buying a tremec?

Tremec TKO, 3550 or T56??

QWKSNKE
01-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Tremec TKO, 3550 or T56??

500 or 600 is what they make now

qkjuicedpony
01-11-2006, 08:08 PM
a tko 600 will be fine in your car......we had one in a 347/t76 car and it made 650+rwhp and tq and never head a problem...no need in getting all that g force stuff

coupe
01-11-2006, 08:12 PM
I would venture to say part of Brad's reasoning is to not have to switch bellhousings, shorter DS, and shifter for a Tremec. The G-Force is a bolt-in affair.

qkjuicedpony
01-11-2006, 08:20 PM
I would venture to say part of Brad's reasoning is to not have to switch bellhousings, shorter DS, and shifter for a Tremec. The G-Force is a bolt-in affair.

the tko 600 comes with a good shifter.and all you have to swap is a bellhousing and get a driveshaft spacer.....having seen the way g-force acts with their customer service i would buy the tko 600........but as always he is free to do what he wants

whats the price of the g force???

NightHawk756
01-11-2006, 08:32 PM
500 or 600 is what they make now

Yes I know. I just didn't think I needed to type it. Just trying to make the distinction between the TKO line and the 3550's. ;)

NightHawk756
01-11-2006, 08:46 PM

Yes your right Matt. And don't forget a new clutch also!

A tremec will cost me roughly 1600 + shipping, then 300-400 for a new clutch, then 300 or so for a new bellhousing. That's pushing in the neighborhood of 2600. I can get everything including upgrades for the G-force for less than 1700 and pay 200 for the build. So somewhere around 1800 for the G-Force stuff. About 800 dollars in savings.

Plus the fact that I'm hearing bad things about the new TKO's. Things like them not going into third and some not shifting at all after a few thousand miles etc.

Plus, "Bangin" Bob Hanlen suggests the G Force over the TKO's as long as you do some minor things he suggests. :) He was the fastest man in a 5 speed for many many years you know. ;)

Italian LX
01-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Also, the T-5 is lighter. ;)

1Quik85GT
01-11-2006, 11:59 PM
the g-force t-5 isnt that much lighter than a TKO...maybe 10lbs if that much...

Customer service at G-force and Pro motion was excellent, I guess it depends on who you talk to?

Are you gettin the dogring setup..if you have any ?s about G-force please give me a call I will stir you in the right direction... I love my g-force.You will have to change clutches any ways when you go to the G-force they only offer in 26pline

1Quik85GT
01-12-2006, 12:01 AM
email or PM me...JohnsnsFord2@aol.com

QWKSNKE
01-12-2006, 03:53 AM
.You will have to change clutches any ways when you go to the G-force they only offer in 26pline

I was thinking so. Thanks for clearing that up

NightHawk756
01-12-2006, 04:52 AM
You will have to change clutches any ways when you go to the G-force they only offer in 26pline

Not the whole clutch....just the disc. So, relatively speaking you don't have to buy an entirely new clutch. ;)

NightHawk756
01-12-2006, 04:54 AM
Are you gettin the dogring setup..

Nope, I'm not getting the dog ring, I'm getting the helical. I was told it's MUCH better for the street than the dog ring because the dog ring is really race specific.

QWKSNKE
01-12-2006, 05:05 AM
Not the whole clutch....just the disc. So, relatively speaking you don't have to buy an entirely new clutch. ;)

I know. But you mentioned new clutch setup when the tremec was being discussed. You could just change the disc if going to a tremec as well

NightHawk756
01-12-2006, 05:40 AM
I know. But you mentioned new clutch setup when the tremec was being discussed. You could just change the disc if going to a tremec as well

Hmm, well I thought, by the way everyone talked, that you had to have a new clutch period with the tremec. Never heard anyone say you could just change the disc.

Shankin
01-12-2006, 06:05 AM
The trans will run you about 1600 the bellhousing and yoke will run you around 250. The factory driveshaft is the correct length. Call spec get you a disc and you are set. Trust me when i tell you the tko will last a whole lot longer. We have put in several of the new tremecs with NO PROBLEMS! Keep in mind some people can tear up just about anything.

QWKSNKE
01-12-2006, 06:31 AM
Hmm, well I thought, by the way everyone talked, that you had to have a new clutch period with the tremec. Never heard anyone say you could just change the disc.

That's because, generally speaking, most people buy a whole kit and not just a disc.

coupe
01-12-2006, 07:44 AM
:werd: Good thread. The clutches will interchange. It's the same clutch even if you put a T56 in there. Just need a 26-spline as mentioned.

NightHawk756
01-12-2006, 12:36 PM
That's because, generally speaking, most people buy a whole kit and not just a disc.

True dat!;)

NightHawk756
01-12-2006, 12:37 PM
The trans will run you about 1600 the bellhousing and yoke will run you around 250. The factory driveshaft is the correct length. Call spec get you a disc and you are set. Trust me when i tell you the tko will last a whole lot longer. We have put in several of the new tremecs with NO PROBLEMS! Keep in mind some people can tear up just about anything.

What was the problem you had with the G-Force Shankin'??

Shankin
01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
What was the problem you had with the G-Force Shankin'??

I exploded mine on the street with 7 miles on it. Changed to a tremec tko and never looked back.

NightHawk756
01-12-2006, 01:06 PM
I exploded mine on the street with 7 miles on it. Changed to a tremec tko and never looked back.

How much torque did you have at the time and what type upgrades did you have in your G-Force??

Shankin
01-12-2006, 02:52 PM
How much torque did you have at the time and what type upgrades did you have in your G-Force??

NightHawk756
01-12-2006, 04:36 PM

OK, did you have upgraded shift forks, cluster plates and mainshaft? Or did the case give up the goose on ya?

QWKSNKE
01-12-2006, 04:51 PM
outpit shaft broke if I remember correctly and it was the upgraded piece.

G-Force wouldn't honor their warranty

qkjuicedpony
01-12-2006, 06:15 PM
outpit shaft broke if I remember correctly and it was the upgraded piece.

G-Force wouldn't honor their warranty

yes the shaft broke and you could tell that the metal was not treated properly.trans was assembled by professionals and they basically said for jeff to screw off...we bought a $800 used tko and went low 10's on it two weeks later at fun ford 04

1Quik85GT
01-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Just sounds like a bad deal that happen..I am sorry about that Shankin..., But it could have happened with any tranny, and maybe it was G-force's problem that they didnt honor it...I have the top of the line tranny, I drive my car on the street, no problems here.... Never missed a gear, and i have been low 10s... Its like someone said earlier... some people can break anything...but my thing is... ANYTHING will break...

Italian LX
01-13-2006, 05:10 AM
Just sounds like a bad deal that happen..I am sorry about that Shankin..., But it could have happened with any tranny, and maybe it was G-force's problem that they didnt honor it...I have the top of the line tranny, I drive my car on the street, no problems here.... Never missed a gear, and i have been low 10s... Its like someone said earlier... some people can break anything...but my thing is... ANYTHING will break...
Well said, Stephen. :nice:

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 05:20 AM

:werd:

Shankin
01-13-2006, 05:55 AM
After being treated like that i refuse to purchase anything from them. I had rather be treated nice and sold a pile of crap than treated like crap and sold a pile of gold.

QWKSNKE
01-13-2006, 06:54 AM

Yeah Jeff's main concern wasn't that it broke, it was the fact they wouldn't stand behind it.

I haven't decided which route I am going to go yet, I am leaning towards the g-force because I have heard so many negative things about the newer tremecs. You can get either one for almost the same price, give or take a $100-200

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah Jeff's main concern wasn't that it broke, it was the fact they wouldn't stand behind it.

I haven't decided which route I am going to go yet, I am leaning towards the g-force because I have heard so many negative things about the newer tremecs. You can get either one for almost the same price, give or take a $100-200

Yeah, that was my thinking also. I have heard alot of bad about both, so it ultimately comes down to whomever I decide to use I guess. I've been talking with the distributor I'm using for either the G-Force or the TKO. Bob Hanlen(he was the fastest 5 speed racer for many, many years) and his wife(she's forgotten more about manual transmissions than most of us will know in a lifetime) and they suggest the G-Force. They also gave me a small tid-bit of info, they suggest putting epoxy between the fins on the case. If you think about it, it has to make it stronger. They say alot of people run into the problem of the case being the weak point and then destroying the internals.

QWKSNKE
01-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Yeah, that was my thinking also. I have heard alot of bad about both, so it ultimately comes down to whomever I decide to use I guess. I've been talking with the distributor I'm using for either the G-Force or the TKO. Bob Hanlen(he was the fastest 5 speed racer for many, many years) and his wife(she's forgotten more about manual transmissions than most of us will know in a lifetime) and they suggest the G-Force. They also gave me a small tid-bit of info, they suggest putting epoxy between the fins on the case. If you think about it, it has to make it stronger. They say alot of people run into the problem of the case being the weak point and then destroying the internals.

Yeah the Hanlons are good group of people. That is usually who I puchase all of my t-5 parts from.

Your right, once you upgrade to the g-force components the tranny case becomes the weak link. Even though I had tremec completely out of my mind to put in my car, Shankin has me thinking about getting the 600 when I have the cash to do the much needed upgrade.

1Quik85GT
01-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Yeah the Hanlons are good group of people. That is usually who I puchase all of my t-5 parts from.

Your right, once you upgrade to the g-force components the tranny case becomes the weak link. Even though I had tremec completely out of my mind to put in my car, Shankin has me thinking about getting the 600 when I have the cash to do the much needed upgrade.

You could get the G-force case!!!

Shankin
01-13-2006, 12:16 PM
I have been 6.20s with a tremec several times. I know of a couple of cars that have been in the 5s. I have seen 2 g forces besides my own that have torn up and now both have tremecs with no problems. I am just hoping your luck is better than mine. How fast is the car that you are looking to put the trans in?

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 03:38 PM

Well, I have been hearing the last few days about some people having some problems with the TKO's. So, it's tit for tat I guess. I'm hearing the same about both. Some people with good experiences and some with bad on both trannys.

One of the other things I'm hearing about the TKO's is people using them in street cars. They sing their praise when it comes to bangin' gears, but absolutely despise them cruising around. They say, if they had it to do again, they wouldn't use them for a street car because they are a pain to shift at lower rpms.

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I have been 6.20s with a tremec several times. I know of a couple of cars that have been in the 5s. I have seen 2 g forces besides my own that have torn up and now both have tremecs with no problems. I am just hoping your luck is better than mine. How fast is the car that you are looking to put the trans in?

If your referring to my car, I don't know how fast it will be. I have a forged mexican block 331 with stage 3 heads, systemax 2 etc. I also have a 60mm intercooled turbo kit going on the car. I'm guessing that it will be in the neighborhood of 525-550rwhp and somewhere over 600 torque.

Shankin
01-13-2006, 04:51 PM
If your referring to my car, I don't know how fast it will be. I have a forged mexican block 331 with stage 3 heads, systemax 2 etc. I also have a 60mm intercooled turbo kit going on the car. I'm guessing that it will be in the neighborhood of 525-550rwhp and somewhere over 600 torque.

I was making 670hp 785 tq and having 1.30 solid 60 foots and didnt hurt it. but like i was saying its all up to you.

Shankin
01-13-2006, 04:53 PM
This is with my tko.

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 04:54 PM
I was making 670hp 785 tq and having 1.30 solid 60 foots and didnt hurt it. but like i was saying its all up to you.

Is this a street car? I'm just wondering because I hear of several people complaining about the TKO's being a B**CH to shift when just cruising but great when bangin' gears at the track. Some even said if they had it to do again, they wouldn't put one in a street car. :shrug:

QWKSNKE
01-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Is this a street car? I'm just wondering because I hear of several people complaining about the TKO's being a B**CH to shift when just cruising but great when bangin' gears at the track. Some even said if they had it to do again, they wouldn't put one in a street car. :shrug:

Are they referring to "proshifted" tremecs or stock tremecs. Haven't heard much about stock tremec being difficult to shift.

Proshifted trannys are a whole different ball game though

Shankin
01-13-2006, 04:59 PM

I drive my car everywhere. Local cruise ins,work, the dragstrip every friday and countless playing on the street sessions. trust me when i tell you you cant abuse a trans worse than me.;)

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Are they referring to "proshifted" tremecs or stock tremecs. Haven't heard much about stock tremec being difficult to shift.

Proshifted trannys are a whole different ball game though

These were all stock 600's.

Shankin
01-13-2006, 05:01 PM
These were all stock 600's.

Come over and drive one!

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Come over and drive one!

I appreciate the offer, but it's my personal policy to not drive other people's cars. I'm the type that if I break something, then I'm paying for it. And I'd rather not pay for someone else's ride. :jester:

I'm not knocking the TKO. As I said, I've found people that have said good and bad things about both the TKO and G-Force. I'm just leaning towards the G-Force because Bob Hanlon recommended it and I value his opinion. Because he's the distributor I'm using and he carries both the G-Force AND the TKO. Not to mention his long history of 5-speed racing. He would be the one I would go through if I had problems and he has never hesitated to take time out of his schedule to talk for 30-45 minutes anytime I have questions or help me in any way.

Wickd GT
01-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Damn, I got tired of reading this. Put a damn automatic and get it over with..... :nx:

Edgar

joker
01-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Damn, I got tired of reading this. Put a damn automatic and get it over with..... :nx:

Edgar
Edgar, is there any disadvantage with going with one of the older c4's? Like a 68 model? The tranny will get rebuilt later on, but I know there is some difference in older vs newer c4's. Just didnt know if there is any reason to stay away from the older ones.

coupe
01-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Sound's like you've convinced yourself already Brad. Get the GFT5. It won't have a problem @ 550 hp and occasional track. Now if it made 700+, I'd go TKO...no questions. It is stronger.

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Sound's like you've convinced yourself already Brad. Get the GFT5. It won't have a problem @ 550 hp and occasional track. Now if it made 700+, I'd go TKO...no questions. It is stronger.

Well, actually, I had already convinced myself when I made the thread. Hence the title. But, I do appreciate the opinions given.

Heck, I may just go built AOD and be done with it. Sheesh. No worries.

coupe
01-13-2006, 09:25 PM
GF will be a nice bolt-in affair. I'm sure the rest of the turbo-setup will be a headache enough...keep the driveline simple ;)
Give me the disk & I can get you a 26-spline setup on it. :nice:

NightHawk756
01-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Give me the disk & I can get you a 26-spline setup on it. :nice: Oh yeah?? Sweet!! :hyper: :popcorn:

QWKSNKE
01-14-2006, 03:56 AM

Edgar

Real racers do it with 5-speeds :poke:

:D

Wickd GT
01-14-2006, 06:44 AM

Oh yea, wait to Scott fixes his web site so I can post a video of me going down the track when it use to have a 5 speed, mild 347 solid roller and the juice launching at 5k.

joker
01-14-2006, 07:01 AM

Nope, real racers do it in less than 11 seconds :poke: :jester:

QWKSNKE
01-14-2006, 07:15 AM
Nope, real racers do it in less than 11 seconds :poke: :jester:

:lol:

ouch

Wickd GT
01-14-2006, 07:30 AM
Edgar, is there any disadvantage with going with one of the older c4's? Like a 68 model? The tranny will get rebuilt later on, but I know there is some difference in older vs newer c4's. Just didnt know if there is any reason to stay away from the older ones.

The thing about the 68 models is that they are pan filled instead of the case filled. In other words the dipstick is on the pan. If you are going to [ut a reverse manul valve body it needs a simple mod to the case were the valve body mounts.

Edgar

97cobrasvt
01-15-2006, 07:34 PM
I dont know if you have already bought the GF but I have a TKO 600 and I love it no shifting problems at all if mine was to brake now I'd buy another tomorrow:metal:

NightHawk756
01-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Check out these two vids......

The car is a 9 second nitrous coupe with a G-Force Helical tranny built with their base kit for $1095. Just trying to show that people are having good results with them as well as bad. Just as with the TKO's. :chug:

http://www.hydroshutter.com/Videos/good%20driving%201.wmv
http://www.hydroshutter.com/Videos/good%20driving%202.wmv

Right click, save as please.

NightHawk756
01-16-2006, 06:34 AM
Man, if I only had $3699 duckies, I'd be opting for this one instead......

http://www.ddperformance.com/T56%20Kits.htm

:metal:

Anybody want to make donations to the "Brad needs a Viper T56" fund?? :jester:

NightHawk756
01-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Nevermind......I guess I'm talking to myself now. :phenomena

QWKSNKE
01-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Man, if I only had $3699 duckies, I'd be opting for this one instead......

http://www.ddperformance.com/T56%20Kits.htm

:metal:

Anybody want to make donations to the "Brad needs a Viper T56" fund?? :jester:

I would take one of those myself :yup:

qkjuicedpony
01-16-2006, 05:41 PM
I would take one of those myself :yup:

no mustang needs a t56.......they are too heavy.a tko or that g force will be ok.

coupe
01-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Too heavy for a T56? How do you figure? What's an LS1 weigh? How 'bout a Vette? And they stick that T56 in the Impala SS all the time too. :shrug:

I would love to have a T56, but the pricing is prohibitive...and I even have Don Walsh Sr's (D&D) business card & phone number: still can't afford it! :nono:

QWKSNKE
01-17-2006, 06:57 AM
Too heavy for a T56? How do you figure? What's an LS1 weigh? How 'bout a Vette? And they stick that T56 in the Impala SS all the time too. :shrug:

:

Eric's LT1 with a 6-speed weighed in around 3550lbs

NightHawk756
01-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Too heavy for a T56? How do you figure? What's an LS1 weigh? How 'bout a Vette? And they stick that T56 in the Impala SS all the time too. :shrug: I may be wrong, but I think he's referring to the weight of the tranny itself. Although I don't have a clue how much it weighs.

I would love to have a T56, but the pricing is prohibitive...and I even have Don Walsh Sr's (D&D) business card & phone number: still can't afford it! :nono: Oh really? Can ya hook a brother up?? j/k:jester:

NightHawk756
01-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Eric's LT1 with a 6-speed weighed in around 3550lbsHey Lee, did you check out the first vid I posted? That's a T5 built with G-Forces base Helical kit for $1095. That's pretty impressive. ;)

EZ SPEED
01-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Eric's LT1 with a 6-speed weighed in around 3550lbs

You are close, 3650#'s with a 1/4 tank and me (40#'s ago ;) )

1Quik85GT
01-17-2006, 10:43 AM
T56 probably weigh 90-100lbs..easy!!!! my G-force weighs (72lbs) a little less than my Jerico (85lbs) which is in my race car. That T56 is heavy as crap, I wouldnt run that tranny...

coupe
01-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I'd run a T56 if I had 800+ hp. Otherwise, I'd get the tall-ratio 5th gear in the 5-speeds.

qkjuicedpony
01-17-2006, 07:16 PM
I'd run a T56 if I had 800+ hp. Otherwise, I'd get the tall-ratio 5th gear in the 5-speeds.

no you wouldnt...you'd punk out and put an autocratic in it:jester:

a t56 is heavy...get a 5 speed and make sure you put the correct gears in the rearend........

but what do i know....coupe is the streetstangs know it all:jester:

NightHawk756
01-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey Lee, did you check out the first vid I posted? That's a T5 built with G-Forces base Helical kit for $1095. That's pretty impressive. ;)

I also just found out that this tranny in this car is ONLY the base kit. Still has the stock mainshaft and shift forks and running mid 9's!!!!!!!!!! :metal: :metal:

coupe
01-17-2006, 09:02 PM
no you wouldnt...you'd punk out and put an autocratic in it:jester:
a t56 is heavy...get a 5 speed and make sure you put the correct gears in the rearend........
but what do i know....coupe is the streetstangs know it all:jester:

1)Nope, the automatic would be for more like 1000 hp. :D
2)30-40 Lbs is nothing when you consider that is centered and unbiased.
3)You said it, not me :shrug: :nice:

rtusnake
01-18-2006, 01:44 AM
I like my t56 alot. Don't care if its 30 pounds heavier cause its not a race car:)

TheJeanyus
01-18-2006, 05:04 AM
I like my t56 alot. Don't care if its 30 pounds heavier cause its not a race car:)
:stupid:

nxcoupe
01-18-2006, 08:43 PM
I like the .5 overdrive ratio of the viper 6 speed. I am using one in my convertible project.
As for the Gforce, Tim Matherly runs one in his car, it worked well, but he was always working on his. My car being nitrous made more torque, but my TKO never even flinched. Longer shifter handles make the TKO's big gears easier to move for my taste. I build a bunch of T5s for people, and they just don't impress me much. However, I did go a 10.60 on a 2.95 Z trans I built, ran for two seasons, no breakage. I guess the G force stuff would work better, friend of mine loved his.

NightHawk756
01-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, looks like I'll be going TKO instead. Shankin has given me a great deal on one, so I'll be going that route. ;)

coupe
01-28-2006, 08:43 PM
:yup: Good choice.

qkjuicedpony
01-28-2006, 08:46 PM
you will not be dissappointed.

NightHawk756
01-29-2006, 10:50 AM

Thanks alot. I hope I won't be dissapointed. I had heard that it was hard to shift just cruising around, so we'll see. Others have said it wasn't harder than expected with a beefed up tranny.

1sicklx
01-29-2006, 11:01 AM
:joystick: :baby: ram that thing in gear and lay down some turbo powered rubber!! :snatch: :jester:

:nice:

QWKSNKE
01-29-2006, 12:24 PM

I am disappointed because this car is like his old coupe. This one is now named Unicorn jr. We have heard about it, but we haven't seen it in over a year

:poke:

NightHawk756
01-29-2006, 01:33 PM
I am disappointed because this car is like his old coupe. This one is now named Unicorn jr. We have heard about it, but we haven't seen it in over a year

:poke:

Well, I would have posted "look at me" threads for updates. But I heard that we were trying to not do that here anymore. :shrug:

Although, they're still just pictures. You still wouldn't have seen it in a LONG while. :D

QWKSNKE
01-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Well, I would have posted "look at me" threads for updates. But I heard that we were trying to not do that here anymore. :shrug:

Although, they're still just pictures. You still wouldn't have seen it in a LONG while. :D

nah we need some "look at me" updates

Seriously, what is the goal? Will it be done this year?

NightHawk756
01-29-2006, 07:00 PM

nah we need some "look at me" updates

Seriously, what is the goal? Will it be done this year?

The plan is by early spring or before. (fingers crossed) :jester:

qkjuicedpony
01-29-2006, 07:02 PM
The plan is by early spring or before. (fingers crossed) :jester:

are you using stock electronics or you going to use FAST????

pro speed is a FAST dealer also:D :D

NightHawk756
01-29-2006, 07:06 PM
are you using stock electronics or you going to use FAST????

pro speed is a FAST dealer also:D :D

Well, I actually wanted something a little more user friendly than FAST. I bought an SDS about 6 months ago for it. Me and my feeble mind should be able to use it. Especially since it comes preprogrammed for my mods. ;)

qkjuicedpony
01-29-2006, 07:09 PM
the fast is user friendly.once you start on it......the sds should work though

NightHawk756
01-29-2006, 07:37 PM
the fast is user friendly.once you start on it......the sds should work though

Hopefully! :)

NightHawk756
02-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey Shankin, if I'm around the mid-600 torque area, will the 600 be enough? I know they rate them at 600 tq, but not sure if they under or overrate them as some companies do. Just wondering if you've seen more than 600 tq last with the 600's.

qkjuicedpony
02-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Hey Shankin, if I'm around the mid-600 torque area, will the 600 be enough? I know they rate them at 600 tq, but not sure if they under or overrate them as some companies do. Just wondering if you've seen more than 600 tq last with the 600's.

had a 347/t76 car make 700 on pump gas with a 600.worked great and never had a problem