PDA

View Full Version : Got an Idea

asilver2001gt
12-22-2004, 02:00 PM
What about a product review section?

For example, I've been arguing for over a month with Thunderbolt Motorsports about not receiving my a-arms. Got pissed today and called D&D turns out they haven't even been shipped out. So, my advise stay the hell away from Thunderbolt

Thus, the need for a product review :D

QWKSNKE
12-22-2004, 04:24 PM
What about a product review section?

For example, I've been arguing for over a month with Thunderbolt Motorsports about not receiving my a-arms. Got pissed today and called D&D turns out they haven't even been shipped out. So, my advise stay the hell away from Thunderbolt

Thus, the need for a product review :D

Sounds like a good idea Rob. Give us a week or too.

In case anybody is curious, I would like for this site to have a good tech section. If you are doing any mods, please document with photos and write-ups. Submit it to us so that we can get it up on the site.

Eventually we will add various links and revisions to the home portal page. If things go smoothly we MIGHT open the site up to more people.

svopaul
12-24-2004, 09:00 AM
That's a good idea....although i have my own poor review of D&D themselves...they took $10K from the SVO guys 3 years ago and never delivered product....

But a product review would be good....criticisms and overall opinions can be valuable to everyone

Italian LX
12-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Give us a week or too.
two. :D

hevymtl
12-27-2004, 07:34 PM
Sounds good! My only tech help would come from Eric. Since he insists on doing all (in no particular order). :jester:

96GTS
12-27-2004, 09:08 PM
That's a good idea....although i have my own poor review of D&D themselves...they took $10K from the SVO guys 3 years ago and never delivered product....

But a product review would be good....criticisms and overall opinions can be valuable to everyone
I LOVE my D&D front susp. I had it, then switched to all QA1 which is crap and am waiting for some downtime to swap back to my D&D K-member :)

They also overnighted the zirk fittings and spanner wrenches b/c they weren't in stock when I got my stuff. But they are about 45min from me, so they better treat me good :gatlin:

So will this be a PRODUCT review (POS spec TOB) or VENDOR review (Hanlon charged me for bronze shift forks...never got them)???

svopaul
12-28-2004, 02:21 PM
But they are about 45min from me, so they better treat me good :gatlin:

Can you do the SVO community a favor and the next chance you get to go by there ask them when they are going to deliver the LCA's they promised and got paid for 3 plus years ago or give a refund to those guys who paid him money on good faith? ;)

96GTS
12-28-2004, 02:31 PM
Can you do the SVO community a favor and the next chance you get to go by there ask them when they are going to deliver the LCA's they promised and got paid for 3 plus years ago or give a refund to those guys who paid him money on good faith? ;)
Is there a thread on this? If you're serious I will do it. they are right by six flags and a guy in my club lives down the street.

svopaul
12-28-2004, 02:46 PM
There should be on the SVO or turboford site. Let me ask about a current status over on the SVO site and see what comes back. I am sure these guys would by forever grateful to you for asking.