PDA

View Full Version : EEC Analyzer Help Needed

04 Mach1
02-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Did the data log from the tweecer, pulled it into the datalog page in the analyzer. What is the next step? How do I get the MAF tab to pull up the file so I can see the MAF curve?

QWKSNKE
02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
just select the tab at the top of the EEC Analyzer screen with the mouse

Italian LX
02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Click on the MAF tab and use the 'IMPORT' button to pull in the MAF curve that you used in that datalog.

Keep in mind that if you don't already have the MAF curve in the .maf format, you won't be able to get it out of CalEdit using the EXPORT feature -- you'll end up with some funky reading.

The way I do it is to enter in the MAF curve into EA manually. You can then use EA's export feature and it will put it in a .maf format that you can use in CalEdit if need be.

04 Mach1
02-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Since I don't have the flow sheet from Pro-M what should I use for the MAF settings? What does the calculate button do and what should the maf curve 1and maf curve 2 be set at?

Italian LX
02-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Since I don't have the flow sheet from Pro-M what should I use for the MAF settings? What does the calculate button do and what should the maf curve 1and maf curve 2 be set at?
Set curve 1 to what was used in the car during the datalog. Leave curve 2 blank. When you hit 'calculate', curve 3 will be you new MAF transfer based off of you KAMRFs in your datalog. Use the 'export' button to save any of the curves (it will prompt you and ask which curve you want to save).

04 Mach1
02-06-2006, 08:47 PM
When I hit calculate it says you need to select a file you want to play first.

86GT
02-06-2006, 09:53 PM
When I hit calculate it says you need to select a file you want to play first.

That message indicates that you need to select a sound file that you want played at the end of a calculation. If you do not want a sound file played then goto the settings tab and take the check box off of the sound option, otherwise hit the browse button and select a sound file.

I responded to your MAF question on the Tweecer board.