PDA

View Full Version : 20's

89 Hoss
03-13-2006, 06:28 PM
I know this has nothing to do with a stang, but does anyone have any ideas on a nice looking wheel in a 20 inch for a 2005 Dodge Durango. Wife wants to fix hers up alittle and I would like to find a wheel that still looks like a truck but not ghetto.

Ponygirl
03-13-2006, 07:08 PM
I know this has nothing to do with a stang, but does anyone have any ideas on a nice looking wheel in a 20 inch for a 2005 Dodge Durango. Wife wants to fix hers up alittle and I would like to find a wheel that still looks like a truck but not ghetto.
I don't know....there's a lowered black expedition around here with some nice wheels. Someone else might know what wheels but they look good.

banditmwp
03-13-2006, 07:09 PM
I don't know....there's a lowered black expedition around here with some nice wheels. Someone else might know what wheels but they look good.
I've seen that one and it does look pretty good. :yup:

Craig K.
03-13-2006, 07:23 PM
We have an '04 Durnago, I would like to find a nice set of 20's I had seen some on the net, but never got the name of them.

I think they were on a site that was specific to Hemi Mopar Trucks

DSkeet
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM
I've seen that one and it does look pretty good. :yup:

Is that my bosses? If so they are KMC Stealth, he had one of the 1st sets of 20's around here in like 2000 on his 98 Expo...

DSkeet
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM

I would do some clean 20's with some all terrain tires if its 4wd...

89 Hoss
03-13-2006, 08:09 PM
It is silver in color and it is a 4 x 2 I guess that would have helped to give that info. What do you think about the SRT-10 wheel?

Ponygirl
03-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Is that my bosses? If so they are KMC Stealth, he had one of the 1st sets of 20's around here in like 2000 on his 98 Expo...
I don't know if it was your bosses but it was a young looking guy driving and I have seen it going through the parking lot where your place is.

CrazyInBlack
03-13-2006, 09:01 PM
I would do some clean 20's with some all terrain tires if its 4wd...

what would 20 inch ATs cost? :eek:

QWKSNKE
03-14-2006, 03:20 AM

I think she is talking about the one Zack use to own

89 Hoss
03-14-2006, 04:39 AM
I don't think I have seen that one, I have seen a black lincoln navigator though?

DSkeet
03-14-2006, 05:18 AM
I think she is talking about the one Zack use to own

She is probably talking about Bobby, when he is in his truck he looks young because he is so small. Zach's old expo is owned by a black dude named Jerome. Nice vehicle over all but the ebay spinners gotta go, that was a couple years ago!

89 Hoss
03-14-2006, 06:14 AM
She is probably talking about Bobby, when he is in his truck he looks young because he is so small. Zach's old expo is owned by a black dude named Jerome. Nice vehicle over all but the ebay spinners gotta go, that was a couple years ago!
Really don't like the spinning thing looks alittle to cheesey.

DSkeet
03-14-2006, 07:31 AM
Really don't like the spinning thing looks alittle to cheesey.

Yeah I think the same thing. The only type of spinners I would own are some "floaters". That is where the wheel itself is like a gloss black color with a chrome lip, and the spinner is thick and looks like a wheel itself but is weighted so when going down the road you can't see the wheel spinning but the spinner sits still making the car looks like it's sitting still, hence the name "floater". One of my best friends stationed in GA has a 05 Navigator with some Foose 5 star floaters(24 inch), and it looks badass!!!! Don't think I could have forked out $10k for them though...

TheJeanyus
03-14-2006, 08:03 AM
Don't think I could have forked out $10k for them though...
:eek: I know I couldn't.

89 Hoss
03-14-2006, 10:57 AM
yes it is hard to pick out some of these bigger wheels that don't go overboard. I would just like a clean look that does not take too much away fromt he total package I would like to do with the truck. lots of choices though, you may have seen this one wicked. my brother in law has an 2002 expedition with 22's and a flip flop paint job from green to purples I believe it is on the ghetto side but the billet grill and the wheels kind of pulls it all together. to a nice looking truck.

Ponygirl
03-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah I think the same thing. The only type of spinners I would own are some "floaters". That is where the wheel itself is like a gloss black color with a chrome lip, and the spinner is thick and looks like a wheel itself but is weighted so when going down the road you can't see the wheel spinning but the spinner sits still making the car looks like it's sitting still, hence the name "floater". One of my best friends stationed in GA has a 05 Navigator with some Foose 5 star floaters(24 inch), and it looks badass!!!! Don't think I could have forked out $10k for them though...
:pics: I liked the spinners when they first came out. I went to school with a girl that put them on her VW wagon. :D

DSkeet
03-17-2006, 07:25 AM
:pics: I liked the spinners when they first came out. I went to school with a girl that put them on her VW wagon. :D

This is what my friend has on his '05 Nav, on sale for $7,159!

http://www.mhtwheels.com/images/categories/lussosp.jpg

TheJeanyus
03-17-2006, 07:41 AM
I bet the brake rotors get REALLY hot behind those things.

89 Hoss
03-17-2006, 08:21 AM
This is what my friend has on his '05 Nav, on sale for $7,159!

http://www.mhtwheels.com/images/categories/lussosp.jpg
now those are some wheels there, way out of my league i really want to stay under 3,000 i just spent 2,000 in wheels on 1blue, i just wish they would hurry and get here. I will post pics when they get here to see what you think.