PDA

View Full Version : opinions

One_live95
04-01-2006, 02:25 AM
Well now that a bud of mines car is no longer...... I have wanted to have the stripe that he had on his but with a bit different color combo...I will be putting it on the blue car in the avatar....but in a silver as to match the wheels etc...

here is a pic of his car for the graphic, i plan to have this drawn up, and scaled out for pricing etc. (possibly going on the car monday)

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/698/884/37353.jpg

how you guys think it would look..... if i get it done and really like it, like i think i will..... I will have it done in paint when the car gets painted later this year...

jason

EZ SPEED
04-01-2006, 02:57 AM
I almost didnt see it.
I came up with something similiar back when I had my 81 Mustang "SHO-PONY" except my stripe was soild with no lines till the rear qtr, the it was chopped up more than that one. Think along the lines of the old Mopar stripes.
I say go for it !! ;)

Craig K.
04-01-2006, 08:41 AM
personely I do not like it.

But if you like it, then I say go for it!!

TheJeanyus
04-01-2006, 11:12 AM
I'm not really crazy about it either.

And those white wheels on that car get a big :notnice:.

SteedaChaos
04-01-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm never out and about like i use to be. I never seen that car.

hevymtl
04-01-2006, 06:25 PM
I think it would look pretty good.Something different.

One_live95
04-03-2006, 01:22 PM
yeah i think i am gonna do the vinyl and see how i like it, if i don't like it no to the painting it on.

Jeanyus, yeah the white wheels never did look right on the green....lol, but as i said it isn't in circulation anymore ... it met something in a bad way...

Steeda, yeah the car actually stayed torn up more than it was driven, partially due to owner decision, partially due to a poorly built shortblock...

Hymie, i think it may change peoples minds a bit when they see the whole package on the car.... considering having the ends of the wingdone as well....

jason

One_live95
04-04-2006, 02:01 PM
dropping my car off thursday morning.... Picking up at lunch, guy says try it, ride around check it out for a couple weeks, i don't like it he'll take it off for free

jason

uvbnhad
04-04-2006, 02:12 PM
It took me a minute to find it. I say :notnice: For lack of a better term, I think it looks useless. Doesn't match any of the lines of the car, doesn't add any detail, and just looks useless to me. One might argue that all graphics are "useless" but to me it just doesn't match anything on the car and looks mostly out of place.

Just my opinion. If you like it, keep it. :nice:

1sicklx
04-05-2006, 12:12 AM
I don't like it personally.

natedawgg94
04-06-2006, 10:51 AM
hell i just thought i was a reflection for a min. personally i think it would be a waste