PDA

View Full Version : ratchet shifters

Got Boost?
04-23-2006, 03:34 PM
anyone know of any other ratchet shifters for a mustang with stock trans other than the B&M console hammer?

specifically a 1999 GT

just wondering,
Got Boost?

QWKSNKE
04-24-2006, 07:33 PM
From what I have looked up, there are no others with as clean install as the one you mentioned

Got Boost?
04-25-2006, 12:32 PM
your location is great :bowrofl:

Italian LX
04-25-2006, 12:41 PM
your location is great :bowrofl:
:werd:

. . . sometimes it's the only way to get their attention as we found out at least twice this past weekend.

Got Boost?
04-25-2006, 04:10 PM
haha thats good, you guys in alabama, i know alot of people are on this site, is it a nice place, im considering moving there after college

Ponygirl
04-25-2006, 04:39 PM
haha thats good, you guys in alabama, i know alot of people are on this site, is it a nice place, im considering moving there after college
It's ok. Lived here my whole life. I like it because we are 4 hours from the mountains and 5 hours from the beach and an hour or so from Atlanta. The weather is always pretty nice except for the afternoon storms. The heat and humidity is exactly like people describe in the email jokes that circulate. We have pretty mild winters and occasionally get snow. The people are nice. There are all classes of people and we all seem to get along except during the Alabama/Auburn game. This is one of the few places left where when someone tells you to have a nice day, they really mean it and people will still stop to help if you are broke down on the side of the road. I could not imagine living anywhere else. Where are you from?

Got Boost?
04-25-2006, 04:51 PM
born and raised in florida, didnt want to move somewhere with emissions and didnt wanna go north (southern boy) and also wanted to stay away from snow, occasional is fine. but i will definatley be no stranger to humidity and heat as i come from one of the hotest places in the U.S.

im right outside of Tampa in Largo, ill be going up to Tallahassee soon for college FSU!

StangChik
09-28-2006, 06:54 AM
i want to put a ratchet in my car....but i'm worried that it won't fit in the factory location and still look good

StangChik
09-28-2006, 06:55 AM
oh and i'm from alabama too:chug:

RTGreen
09-28-2006, 10:05 AM
B&M is it as far as I know. Some other companies claim that they have one in development, but nothing set in stone yet.