PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me

wickedstang
06-20-2006, 02:47 AM
what's up guy's i'm new up in here.....i'm from oceanside california...... i need some help :think: .......i'm looking for some cool pict's of a 2003 or a 1999 cobra :nx: because i'm thinking of geting one..........i have a 2006 v6 mustang because i need something faster then that :yup: ....i got it because of the gas to work........i get out of work sometime's and i'm just chilling at the red light bumping music :dj: and i see camaro's / trans-am's / gto's / gt mustang's and cobra's / :gatlin: rice rocket's :boohoo:/ want to race me all the time and i'm like s@#$ hell no :shake:........ so we go at it...... i'm down to race anyone :roadrace: ..... i don't care....but not one my v6 f@#$&* that :agree: ....... i get smoke all the time on that peace of s*#$ :darwin: ....... i hope some one can help me out here......thank you guy's for your time. p/s mustang lover to the end..........from wickedstang a member of a muscle car club call '':evil:wicked heritage:evil:'' in sandiegocounty.........

natedawgg94
06-20-2006, 07:26 AM
could always turbo the v6.......

Shorty
06-20-2006, 07:59 AM
damn what a huge sig. :eek:

wickedstang
06-20-2006, 08:14 AM
sweet pict......thank's natedawgg94........but if i turbo my v6 will i f@#$ up my engine yes/ or /no just thinking?......can i get a chip and put turbo on it.....i have a flowmaster on it but if i can make it faster that will be cool....then i can get a cobra and have 2 car's so what to you think.....one for work and then my cobra for kill's and to race on the track's........

One_live95
06-21-2006, 10:44 PM
if you plan on having a hot rod, unless it's a factory supercharged cobra, better plan on having a backup ride. That's just my 2 cents anyhow..... I know i tried the daily, while keeping mods modest for a while, and IMO the little quirks etc. that a hot rod or modified car have even with tuning, are just a PITA

jason

QWKSNKE
06-22-2006, 05:04 AM
I might be able to help you better if there wasn't a million smiley's in your post where i could understand what the hell you are asking

Italian LX
06-22-2006, 05:11 AM
if you plan on having a hot rod, unless it's a factory supercharged cobra, better plan on having a backup ride. That's just my 2 cents anyhow..... I know i tried the daily, while keeping mods modest for a while, and IMO the little quirks etc. that a hot rod or modified car have even with tuning, are just a PITA
:agree:

I don't have many "quirks" with my car; however, one did pop up earlier this week. As I pulled away from my house to go to work, it sounded like one of my cylinders has dropped out. I just turned around, parked the coupe, and hopped into the BMW and drove to work. I've been pretty busy after work so I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.... but I'm in no rush thanks to my back-up car.

Also, it keeps you from having to rush a weekend install in order to have the car ready to drive to work on Monday. . . and it gives you a way to make a trip to the auto parts store while your car is on jack stands.

NightHawk756
06-22-2006, 06:59 AM
I might be able to help you better if there wasn't a million smiley's in your post where i could understand what the hell you are asking

+1!!

Although....his second post didn't have the smileys but still was hard to follow. How old is this guy by the way? Can he even afford two cars? :think:

joker
06-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Sell the v6, dont buy a cobra. Take the procedes from the car sale and purchase the Hooked on Phonics and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing combo pack.

94five0
06-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Sell the v6, dont buy a cobra. Take the procedes from the car sale and purchase the Hooked on Phonics and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing combo pack.

:rofl:

hevymtl
06-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Also, it keeps you from having to rush a weekend install in order to have the car ready to drive to work on Monday. . . and it gives you a way to make a trip to the auto parts store while your car is on jack stands.

:werd:

Shorty
06-22-2006, 08:19 PM
:agree:

remember these words when mine is cluttering up your garage. :D

89 Hoss
06-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Well I was going to tell yall to be easy on the poor guy he might really need help, but after reading that thing again, man that was some pretty tough reading there.:popcorn:

QWKSNKE
06-23-2006, 05:03 AM

:rofl:

wickedstang
06-23-2006, 02:52 PM
That's Cool..... Look I Need Help Because I Got A 2006 V6 Mustang...... I Want Something Faster Then That Like A Cobra Or Roush / Saleen Don't Know I'm Still Thinking. That's Why I'm Asking For Some Help Up Here........

TheJeanyus
06-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Based on your first post, you don't need a Cobra. That "I'm down to race anyone" attitude will end up biting you on the ass.

I don't really understand the point of your post, though. You're basically saying "I want something faster than my V6, like a Cobra...help me." How can we help you get a different car? :think:

One_live95
06-23-2006, 05:03 PM
they have a supercharger review for the 05 up v6 stangs with the dyno numbers in Muscle Mustang this month.....

pretty reasonable kit for the power i thought..

jason

wickedstang
06-23-2006, 06:50 PM
hey thejeanyus i'm not saying to help me get a different car just asking to help me.... so i can make my v6 faster that's all ........i was saying i needed some cool pict's of a cobra / roush / seleen so then i can look at them so when i get my cobra / roush /seleen.....so i can get some tips that's all ......then i could have 2 car's.............''about the i don't care i'll race anyone'' that's the way i think when people want to race me..........what is that bad or something to say it ......alot people say that....

Shorty
06-23-2006, 11:51 PM
hey thejeanyus i'm not saying to help me get a different car just asking to help me.... so i can make my v6 faster that's all ........i was saying i needed some cool pict's of a cobra / roush / seleen so then i can look at them so when i get my cobra / roush /seleen.....so i can get some tips that's all ......then i could have 2 car's.............''about the i don't care i'll race anyone'' that's the way i think when people want to race me..........what is that bad or something to say it ......alot people say that....

1. sounds like you should either decide to up the power of the V6 or leave it the way it is and save the cash to buy/mod a V8 in the future.

2. pics of the cars you listed above are plentiful on the net (just do a search).

3. try reading some articles on here and the other mustang related sites to learn some kind knowledge about them so that you can ask specific questions. you are being far to vague to get an answer that is going to help you.

4. street racing can be very dangerous. i am not just refering to yourself because my concern would be much more focused on the people surounding you (like someones wife and child on the way to get milk). so yes that attitude is not good.

5. i am not trying to flame you but you really need to work on your grammar and your forming of complete sentences. its is hard for people to help you when you are making no sense.

hopes this helps you some. :nice: