It wont let me post a picture. Damn.

TheJeanyus
08-05-2006, 02:01 PM
:pics:

:jester:

Italian LX
08-05-2006, 05:17 PM
It wont let me post a picture. Damn.
Click "EDIT" on one of your posts and then go to the "Go Advanced" button. It will let you add attachments there. :nice:

wickmaster
08-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Click "EDIT" on one of your posts and then go to the "Go Advanced" button. It will let you add attachments there. :nice:

Shit man, I did that. HAHA It said my file was too big. I think my wife did something with the camera. I have no idea on how to re-size the pictures in the cam. Any help would be great. Its a sony cybershot DSC-S90

wickmaster
08-05-2006, 06:30 PM
HAHA I got it!! These are with my vid cam. The quality is crappy, but they work.

Ponygirl
08-05-2006, 09:03 PM
That's a good looking car. :nice: What are your future plans for it?

wickmaster
08-05-2006, 11:20 PM
That's a good looking car. :nice: What are your future plans for it?

Thanks alot! My future plans of right now include pulling the motor in the fall. While it is at the machine shop getting the .030 bore, I will be smoothing the engine bay out and prepping it for the new paint. I am doing it the same color as the car..Torreador red with PPG prizmatic in it. I kinda started backwards here. I painted the car first then got the ideas of re-doing the whole thing.

wickmaster
08-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Its hard to see with these pics, but the body is perfect!! Under the car is just as clean. Not shiny but clean. I might have used about 1 1/2 ounce of body filler in the whole car. There were a couple dings from mall parking that I had to get rid of. Couple stone chips too. No rust at all. I love this car. My wife bitches every time I drive it. Says I am gonna ruin it. HAHA

Ponygirl
08-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Its hard to see with these pics, but the body is perfect!! Under the car is just as clean. Not shiny but clean. I might have used about 1 1/2 ounce of body filler in the whole car. There were a couple dings from mall parking that I had to get rid of. Couple stone chips too. No rust at all. I love this car. My wife bitches every time I drive it. Says I am gonna ruin it. HAHA
Mustangs are made to be driven. That's the fun of it. Even if I had a collector or show car, I'd drive it til the wheels fall off. That's just me though. Cars look good just sitting there but the view is much better from behind the wheel. :D

wickmaster
08-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Mustangs are made to be driven. That's the fun of it. Even if I had a collector or show car, I'd drive it til the wheels fall off. That's just me though. Cars look good just sitting there but the view is much better from behind the wheel. :D

You got that right. I'm not going for the full show car. I just want it to look nice and different. You go to a car cruise here and every single mustang looks exactly the same. Usual bolt ons and a blower. I was figuring on going the different route with cleaning the engine bay up and smoothing everything out and building the motor. I figure it will take my time up during the winter when I get hopefully layed off.

wickmaster
08-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Oh, and it gets driven. Had it for about 3 months now and racked a ton of miles. HAHA