QWKSNKE
01-30-2005, 08:22 AM
Pricing is in the $460 neighborhood

hevymtl
01-30-2005, 07:31 PM
:hmm: Me likey alot!

EZ SPEED
01-31-2005, 04:23 AM
:bs: Full frame truck doesnt need that......Unless you are a SUPER Hardcore roadracer

svopaul
01-31-2005, 06:56 AM
:bs: Full frame truck doesnt need that......Unless you are a SUPER Hardcore roadracer

I agree, I got the same press release as Lee and I don't see where it is beneficial (I am going to ask them though just for curiousity). and I don't see anyone road racing a 5,000lb truck :shrug:.

I am sure under high HP applications there is "SOME" flex in the frame but it's never been a problem like it has on Mustangs....which are unibody and not full frame.

EZ SPEED
01-31-2005, 07:05 AM
and I don't see anyone road racing a 5,000lb truck

There are a few hardcore road racer Lightnings, Stan Ruslow comes to mind and there are a few more that I cant remember their names. They would probabaly love this item, but we call those guys the .01% Lightning owners :jester:

QWKSNKE
01-31-2005, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=svopaul]I agree, I got the same press release as Lee and I don't see where it is beneficial (I am going to ask them though just for curiousity). and I don't see anyone road racing a 5,000lb truck :shrug:.

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Paul and I talked about this the other night and neither one of us could really see any benefit from it.

But if you want it I will gladly sale it to you :D

96GTS
01-31-2005, 01:51 PM
There are a few hardcore road racer Lightnings, Stan Ruslow comes to mind and there are a few more that I cant remember their names. They would probabaly love this item, but we call those guys the .01% Lightning owners :jester:
I'm sure they've already fabbed up something to take care of what little flex there is. Plus...the KB piece is bolted on....I cant see how it would help that much...

Italian LX
01-31-2005, 02:02 PM
...the KB piece is bolted on....I cant see how it would help that much...
Well, you definitely wouldn't want to weld it in there. :shake:

hevymtl
01-31-2005, 05:13 PM

I guess I tend to forget how our trucks differ from a mustang. :dunno: