PDA

View Full Version : Old nEWBIE hERE

BUCK
08-28-2006, 06:10 PM
WASSUP!

Hi, my name is Buck I am a Aries. I like long walks at the dragstrip and a good birdie every now and then. I live in Cedar Springs, have a wife and 4 kids. I am a student at JSU with but two semeters left to complete my first degree. My favorite beer is Guiness Draught and I like cookies!

uvbnhad
08-28-2006, 06:19 PM
You didn't work for Radio Shack a few years back did you? I knew someone named Buck from out that direction.

Ponygirl
08-28-2006, 07:03 PM
WASSUP!

Hi, my name is Buck I am a Aries. I like long walks at the dragstrip and a good birdie every now and then. I live in Cedar Springs, have a wife and 4 kids. I am a student at JSU with but two semeters left to complete my first degree. My favorite beer is Guiness Draught and I like cookies!

:wave: "Do you like Pina Coladas...getting caught in the rain and the feel of the ocean and the taste of champagne?" :D

Seriously, congrats on the getting your degree. :chug: It is a great feeling to accomplish that especially when you have a family and are working full time. We need to get together and celebrate your graduation. What is your major?

BUCK
08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
:wave: "Do you like Pina Coladas...getting caught in the rain and the feel of the ocean and the taste of champagne?" :D

Seriously, congrats on the getting your degree. :chug: It is a great feeling to accomplish that especially when you have a family and are working full time. We need to get together and celebrate your graduation. What is your major?

Champagne makes me yak but I like pina colodas, but they got to have a piece of pinapple on the lip of the glass and a little umbrella. :metal:

Occupational Health and Safety :banana:

: puts on HSE hat:

Are you typing with a Ergonomic set up? If not you are generating multiple risk factors such as Awkward posture and contact stress that can lead to serious CTDs.

:HSE hat off:

Pretty good huh?

BUCK
08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
You didn't work for Radio Shack a few years back did you? I knew someone named Buck from out that direction.

Nope...I have not worked at radio shack...I am employed at honeywell with a few other members of this here board.

Italian LX
08-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Welcome back, Richard :wave:

BUCK
08-29-2006, 04:14 AM
Welcome back, Richard :wave:

You just had to bring the Richard out didnt ya! Hello Brian.

EZ SPEED
08-29-2006, 06:41 AM
hey Buck !!!

BUCK
08-29-2006, 07:26 AM
hey Buck !!!

Dont you have a truck to be working on? :jester:

Italian LX
08-29-2006, 09:42 AM
You just had to bring the Richard out didnt ya! Hello Brian.
Hey, I could've called you Dick. :D

EZ SPEED
08-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Dont you have a truck to be working on? :jester:

Technically 2 of them :jester:

BUCK
08-29-2006, 10:02 AM
Hey, I could've called you Dick. :D

:brick:

TheJeanyus
08-29-2006, 03:30 PM
I think you just made more posts in this thread than you made in the last year and a half. :jester:

:jeanyus: Welcome back.

BUCK
08-29-2006, 03:33 PM
I think you just made more posts in this thread than you made in the last year and a half. :jester:

:jeanyus: Welcome back.

:yup:

ChipR4cam
08-30-2006, 08:40 PM
:loser:

BUCK
08-31-2006, 05:26 AM
:loser:

I see the board is still full of love for the members.....

:kungfu: Lets do this!

ChipR4cam
08-31-2006, 08:49 AM
I see the board is still full of love for the members.....

:kungfu: Lets do this!

:D

:kick:

Catang5oh
09-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Yeh, we know who you are. Well, HSE huh, you would love working in my repetitive motion industry, i have only had about a half dozen carple tunnel cases so far this year. But, its job security for yor profession.

Stick