PDA

View Full Version : Mach 460 Question

Craig K.
01-30-2005, 09:15 PM
My CD player doen't work, I am planning on removing it and replacing it with the base radio storage bin unit. I will just listen to the radio until I have extra money saved up for a aftermarket radio/CD player (maybe up to 6 months).

I disconnect the CD player, turn on the radio, now the radio barely has any sound coming out of it.

I reconnect the external ground to the back of the CD player, still nothing.
I reconnec the square like plug, and the radio works fine.

So does anyone know what I need to do so I can remove the CD player, and have the radio still work they way it should?

slvrbullit
01-31-2005, 12:13 AM
My CD player doen't work, I am planning on removing it and replacing it with the base radio storage bin unit. I will just listen to the radio until I have extra money saved up for a aftermarket radio/CD player (maybe up to 6 months).

I disconnect the CD player, turn on the radio, now the radio barely has any sound coming out of it.

I reconnect the external ground to the back of the CD player, still nothing.
I reconnec the square like plug, and the radio works fine.

So does anyone know what I need to do so I can remove the CD player, and have the radio still work they way it should?

I have a MACH system out of a 97 gt that has the seperate CD player. Let me know if you are interested.