PDA

View Full Version : Function Added: vbGarage

Sendero
12-22-2004, 11:15 PM
I have installed vbGarage which is a modification that allows each individual person to have a small site detailing their car and their modifications. This will only be available to the "Friends" group due to bandwidth and disk space reasons.

LINK (http://forums.qwiksnake.com/vbgarage.php?do=list) to the garage.

LINK (http://forums.qwiksnake.com/vbgarage.php?do=editgarage) to your own garage.

I will be adding the timeslip database shortly, this intergrates with the vbGarage hack and allows you to report and upload your timeslip data directly into your Garage.

ALERT! It seems that the picture resizer is not working. Please do not upload any photos until I can fix this. But you can add your information in text format.

Scothew
12-23-2004, 01:34 AM
Thats awesome Nathan, thanks!

EZ SPEED
12-23-2004, 05:13 AM
:nice:

slvrbullit
12-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks Nathan, by the way my photos I uploaded are not showing up. Can ya look into it when ya get a chance? Thanks again. :nice:

Sendero
12-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Thanks Nathan, by the way my photos I uploaded are not showing up. Can ya look into it when ya get a chance? Thanks again. :nice:

In the original post :slap:

ALERT! It seems that the picture resizer is not working. Please do not upload any photos until I can fix this. But you can add your information in text format.

Italian LX
12-23-2004, 02:17 PM
This is cool. I just uploaded a few 5 megapixel shots of my coupe. :nice:

svopaul
12-24-2004, 08:58 AM
Is this fixed yet?

Sendero
12-24-2004, 01:44 PM
This is cool. I just uploaded a few 5 megapixel shots of my coupe. :nice:

I see you figured out it supports HTML code. :D

Is this fixed yet?

Nope, working on it when I can.

svopaul
12-24-2004, 02:53 PM
No problem, just saw Brian's post and it didn't work so I thought I'd ask ;)

Italian LX
12-25-2004, 12:33 AM
No problem, just saw Brian's post and it didn't work so I thought I'd ask ;)
That was a joke. I was trying to freak Nathan out by saying that I uploded some huge pics. ;)

Sendero
12-25-2004, 09:56 AM
That was a joke. I was trying to freak Nathan out by saying that I uploded some huge pics. ;)

Its not my bandwidth. Well, technicially it is but I'm not paying for it. :jester: