PDA

View Full Version : Add Another Tech Forum...?

Italian LX
02-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Could we please either do away with the seperate engine forums or create a general tech forum?

I have come up with two questions this morning (one about engine balancing and one about flywheels) and I'm forced to post it in a specific engine forum even though the questions pertain to all motors. :tlash:

95GTMan
02-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Could we please either do away with the seperate engine forums or create a general tech forum?

I have come up with two questions this morning (one about engine balancing and one about flywheels) and I'm forced to post it in a specific engine forum even though the questions pertain to all motors. :tlash:

:baby:

QWKSNKE
02-01-2005, 09:01 AM

Why does it matter if it applies to all motors. Do you even know if your flywheel qustion is applicable to mod motors. (in other words is that application even available for them)

Italian LX
02-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Why does it matter if it applies to all motors.
Well, the reason we started the multiple forums was so that the people that are unble to learn how to use the search function could find information for their car. Well, if a 4.6L person looks for information about flywheels in that forum, they will never find the post I put up. I'm just trying to help them out.

Also, some 4.6L people might not even look through the 5.0/5.8 forum figuring they don't know enough about the motors to answer any questions. Well, I would really like their input on my flywheel question if they have heard or had experience with one.... even if the experience was on a 4.6L, it would still help me out.

Do you even know if your flywheel qustion is applicable to mod motors. (in other words is that application even available for them).
Yes, they make flywheels with replacable friction areas for many different types of vehicles. :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7950320596

QWKSNKE
02-01-2005, 09:31 AM
:D

99LS1
02-01-2005, 10:33 AM
how about a ricer tech forum :poke: :D I needs to know what colAr StIcK3R to g3T.

96GTS
02-01-2005, 11:21 AM
:weep: :boohoo:

I only paid $180 for my Fidanza :booty:

Italian LX
02-01-2005, 11:40 AM
:slap:

It was all your bitching and crying that got us the two seperate forums in the first place. :rant:

96GTS
02-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Teh People's Republic of Kawliforneeaa OWN3D teh link biiiaatch!!! :banana:

Italian LX
02-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Teh People's Republic of Kawliforneeaa OWN3D teh link biiiaatch!!! :banana:
:lol:

svopaul
02-01-2005, 07:28 PM

I only paid $180 for my Fidanza but that was because I swallowed :booty:

:shake:

Craig K.
02-04-2005, 01:05 PM
What about brake or general electric issues?
Such as Jamison's brake rotor question - posted in the mod-motor section, or my question concerning the Mach 460 radio CD players

EZ SPEED
02-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Put the topics in which ever forum you feel like.........

Just let the owner figure out where crap goes :kick:

:jester: