PDA

View Full Version : What I hate most about mustangs....

coupe
10-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Heater Core replacement. :banghead:

Finally did mine in the coupe, after three years of having it disconnected. :nono:

As bad a job as it is, I did get to clean the ducts, vents, and install my "SSP-correct" 160 mph certified calibration speedometer cluster. :banana:

And now I get to put in my new carpet, console, and maybe the seats that nobody will buy in the classifieds. :shrug:

joker
10-22-2006, 11:18 PM
I know the feeling, I just did the heater core in mine a couple of weeks ago. Not bad really, just a pain taking everything out.

Seats are hard to sell. There is a limited local market for them, and noone wants to pay to have them shipped.

QWKSNKE
10-23-2006, 04:01 AM
Heater core replacement is one of those jobs that even I would rather pay somebody else to do

EZ SPEED
10-23-2006, 04:52 AM
I agree . . heater core replacement is about the worst

Craig K.
10-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Matt,
HEater core replacements on early cars with no a/c is a breeze, about 30 min. job.
Just drop the glove box, and you have direct access to the heater core.

I still have that heater box for you, if you want I can drop it off one day after work.

coupe
10-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Craig...I can come pick it up. Plus we need to go have a cold one instead of talking about it... :chug:

Craig K.
10-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Craig...I can come pick it up. Plus we need to go have a cold one instead of talking about it... :chug:

Sounds god to me, how about Thursday night?
There is a bar in Hoover called Red-Line bar and grill, supposedlt they have bands on Thursday night, I have been wanting to try it out.

:chug:

coupe
10-24-2006, 07:29 AM
Sounds god to me, how about Thursday night?
There is a bar in Hoover called Red-Line bar and grill, supposedlt they have bands on Thursday night, I have been wanting to try it out.

:chug:

Redline is on 31 near Books-a-million...been there. nothing to write home about. For Hoover, you can't beat Gabriels or On-Tap in Riverchase. Also don't mind Buffalo Wild Wings...but these places all have my favorite beer, so I'm biased. :p Thurs sounds good, I'll verify.