PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Flashbang

QWKSNKE
02-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Have you checked into this. It suppose to be from the creater of F.A.S.T. along with being better and cheaper

Big Stuff 3 (http://www.bigstuff3.com/index2.html)

svopaul
02-03-2005, 01:06 PM
I looked and called....I didn't look much at the site I just figured I would call as I have other companies and let them sell me. Here is what happened...

I called....

Phone picked up: "Hello".....First red flag, by looking at the site shouldn't it be more professional than that?

I told him who I was and told him I had an SDS system and a FAST System here at my shop. I told him I had never heard of him before and said "What can you tell me about your system?"....At this point any other company would start selling or talking about differences....not here

His response rather bluntly was: "Did you read the website comparison?"

My reply: "No, honestly I have not had the time to page through the site completely"

His response(same tone): "Read the comparison pages and call me back".

That's the second red flag for me....this is NOT the type of communication I have received with other companies that sell stand alone systems and I just found his attitude/responses as a sort of turn off.

I'll sit down later and page through the site but so far I am not very impressed....makes me wonder if the guy on the other end even knows anything about the system or just didn't want to be bothered or maybe even just not a people person.

93Cobra#2771
02-03-2005, 01:46 PM
I'm not so sure I would want to be the guinea pig for an engine management system. Let someone else do that...

NightHawk756
02-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, I wouldn't be a guinea pig. There are several guys on turbomustangs.com that are using it and the responses have been good. Even if it's cheaper, it's still very expensive. Try about $2000. I'm leaning more along the lines of an AEM with the same features for about $400 cheaper. ;)

Or for that matter, I may just get a Tweecer and a manual boost controller and be done with it. :shrug: