PDA

View Full Version : ok once again somehting between my stangs

tayzoid1
02-02-2007, 08:03 AM
i got a call from a guy wantint to trade my wreaked foxbody for a novi2000 supercharger for a 95 if i get it hes asking 1500 for the charger and my stang isnt that bad it just needs a new front clip no damage to the internals still drivable and im not sure weather to trade and have a supercharged 94 or have a stock 95 and a stock 91 icant decide what i want o do im soo confused

coupe
02-02-2007, 08:21 AM
What type of foxbody is it? Some are worth more...even wrecked slightly.
Get us some pics of the wrecked car to evaluate.
Paxtons just don't hold value as well as their Vortech counterpart either.

tayzoid1
02-02-2007, 10:05 AM
its a 91 vert w/ a body kit from xenon and it needs new front fenders hood nose peice but it is drivable

joker
02-02-2007, 03:02 PM
its a 91 vert w/ a body kit from xenon and it needs new front fenders hood nose peice but it is drivableIs the core support gone? It is easy to hang fenders and mount a hood, and can be fixed relatively cheap by anyone. If you are talking core support and/or frame damage, then I would definitely consider trading.

However, I would only consider it if the supercharger is the entire kit, not just a head unit and a few brackets. You'll also need injectors, fuel pump, some type of tune, and probably a few other things I am not thinking about. If I am not mistaken the novi 2k's can push a pretty good bit of air so an intercooler would also be advisable.

On A side Note

Please take your time and read what you are posting. Your post are very hard to read to say the least.

TheJeanyus
02-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Is the core support gone? It is easy to hang fenders and mount a hood, and can be fixed relatively cheap by anyone. If you are talking core support and/or frame damage, then I would definitely consider trading.
:werd:

However, I would only consider it if the supercharger is the entire kit, not just a head unit and a few brackets. You'll also need injectors, fuel pump, some type of tune, and probably a few other things I am not thinking about. If I am not mistaken the novi 2k's can push a pretty good bit of air so an intercooler would also be advisable.
:werd:

On A side Note

Please take your time and read what you are posting. Your post are very hard to read to say the least.
:werd: :werd: :werd:

QWKSNKE
02-02-2007, 05:10 PM
i got a call from a guy wantint to trade my wreaked foxbody for a novi2000 supercharger for a 95 if i get it hes asking 1500 for the charger and my stang isnt that bad it just needs a new front clip no damage to the internals still drivable and im not sure weather to trade and have a supercharged 94 or have a stock 95 and a stock 91 icant decide what i want o do im soo confused

trade even or not at all.

fix the vert right and it will be worth way more than a used blower

coupe
02-03-2007, 01:19 PM
:yup: I did't take it that way, but if he's asking you for $1500 cash plus your car, he is off his rocker.

I'm with QWKSNKE. Fix the car. He, I, or any number of us here can help you get it back in ship-shape! :D

QWKSNKE
02-03-2007, 02:04 PM
:, but if he's asking you for $1500 cash plus your car, he is off his rocker.

That's the way I interpreted the post. :shrug:

qkjuicedpony
02-03-2007, 07:13 PM
no the guy is asking 1500 for the blower...or trade for the car...

tayzoid1
02-06-2007, 09:24 PM
yea im already made my decision im fixing the fox and already have a hood any body have and fenders and a nose peice near oxford?