PDA

View Full Version : Proffesional Products Intake, TB and EGR adt

oo-gonzo
03-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Just wanted to give a review on the Professional Products items that I just installed on my car. A PP typhoon power+ upper and lower polished intake. A PP polished elbo adaptor, A 70mm PP throttle body polished and PP EGR adaptor. All products look great. Installation was easy. Instructions were good and PP was able to answer some technical questions for me in one simple phone call. I used edelbrock gaskets on the intakes. So far these items have really opened the 5.0 up. I was very happy with the price compared to the Edelbrock which PP swears they'res is identical to. Others recommended Professional Products to me, I researched them and purchased. I will let you know how they hold up in the future, but so far I can say that I am very satisfied!

yellowSVT
03-07-2007, 06:18 PM
:banana: how much were yours!!!!

slvrbullit
03-08-2007, 02:29 PM
I have been running a PP intake for 4 years now with no problems.

oo-gonzo
03-08-2007, 07:09 PM
The intake was around $500 I think. Elbow adaptor was like $75, 70mm TB was $150 or so. Mac CAI was $190. 9mm plug wires $60 +/-. Accell coil pack $30, MSD distrib kit and other things like PVC, oil filter, fuel filter, feul injectors, fuel rails, plugs all added up to a chunk of money. The UPR X-pipe was used set me back $150. Edelbrock strut tower was around $100 used. I think I spent over $1000 on it and I am sure that I am forgetting something!