PDA

View Full Version : Datalog problems CUX2

Disney Lincoln
03-21-2007, 11:08 PM
I have a 2K Lightning that I am trying to tune out. I have an RT on it bought new. I can build a payload for it and that works OK, but I can't write to TwEECer if I have the datalog checked. I have to uncheck Datalog for it to write. It gives an error about a missing .DBF (?) file I think. I can get you the exact file if needed.

I am using the MRAD3 strategy.

Any ideas???

Also posted on the tweecer board.....

Italian LX
03-22-2007, 05:07 AM
If you are using the new B3/B4 version of CalEdit, then that could be your problem.

After installing the new version, I was having a problem whenever I checked the datalog box -- after the tune completed writing, the fuel pump would continue to cycle and the ignition would fire at 1000 rpm (ticing under the hood; tach at 1k), and all this was while the motor wasn't running. :huh:

I ended up putting the old version back in just to get by for now. I found on the TwEECer board where others were having either the same or similar issues too. I believe someone posted a fix, but I can't remember what it was off the top of my head. If you think this may be your problem, I'll try to see if I can find the htread later today. when I get a chance.

Italian LX
03-22-2007, 05:08 AM
:ot:

The new version of TwEECer does seem to handle the MAF 30pt converion correctly and also saves the files without mesing them up! :banana:

Disney Lincoln
03-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Well... It won't even let me write. As soon as ai click Write to TwEECer, it gives me the error.

oo-gonzo
03-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Sorry for the "Butt in", But Brian, are you checking your PM's.?