PDA

View Full Version : Cool Breeze!

NO2MORO
02-13-2005, 03:35 PM
I just got this in the mail. It is an Afco heat exchanger. I do not know how much it will really help but it will look better than the stock one. :banana:

tacbear
02-13-2005, 04:36 PM
I just got this in the mail. It is an Afco heat exchanger. I do not know how much it will really help but it will look better than the stock one. :banana:

I have the same one on my Harley Truck.

Wicked
02-13-2005, 06:31 PM

Look better? I don't think it will win any shows under the intake. :jester:

tacbear
02-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Look better? I don't think it will win any shows under the intake. :jester:

The heat exchanger is the part that goes in front of the radiator-silly :jester:

Wicked
02-13-2005, 07:07 PM
The heat exchanger is the part that goes in front of the radiator-silly :jester:

DOH, dunno what I was thinking. In the pic I thought it was the view from the top of the intercooler.

tacbear
02-14-2005, 06:04 PM
DOH, dunno what I was thinking. In the pic I thought it was the view from the top of the intercooler.

When Marsha wrecked the Harley Truck it got the stock heat exchanger, so I got it replaced with a huge AFCO heat exchanger. Ford wanted $800.00 for the stock one and the AFCO was half of that.

svopaul
02-15-2005, 07:22 AM
When Marsha wrecked the Harley Truck it got the stock heat exchanger, so I got it replaced with a huge AFRO heat exchanger. Ford wanted $800.00 for the stock one and the AFRO was half of that and came with a free bottle of Jerry Curl.

:fro:

:jester: