PDA

View Full Version : Need Interior part

oo-gonzo
07-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey I am needing the little plastic box, storage box or something, not sure what you call it. It is the plastic box that slides into the center dash bezel. It is usually right under the A/C controls and above the stereo. Again, I don't know what it is called, but I usually kept CD's in it. It's just a little storage bend. Need one from 94-04 mustang GT/V6 used is fine! if you know of one or have one, PM me. Thanks!

QWKSNKE
07-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Is it like a shelf or something? If it is you can probably get it from a stereo install shop or crutchfield

TheJeanyus
07-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Is it like a shelf or something? If it is you can probably get it from a stereo install shop or crutchfield
It's a factory shelf that fills the hole in the non-Mach 460 cars from '94 - '98 where the CD changer would be if it was a Mach 460 system. I'm not sure what it's called, either, but if you have one in the car I would be it has the part number on it somewhere.

Craig K.
07-09-2007, 10:22 PM
you can get them from 50 resto, and most other mustang sources, i think you can still get them from ford, there around $20 or so.

oo-gonzo
07-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Great! I do not have one, so I do not have a part number, but I will be going to 50 resto's site today to try and get one. I was just hoping that someone might have and extra lying around. I may call up some junk yards to try and find one. Thanks!

QWKSNKE
07-10-2007, 01:55 PM
It's a factory shelf that fills the hole in the non-Mach 460 cars from '94 - '98 where the CD changer would be if it was a Mach 460 system. I'm not sure what it's called, either, but if you have one in the car I would be it has the part number on it somewhere.

That's what i thought he was talking about. A lot of your stereo install kits come with the storage tray. That's where i got mine for the 93